1. Posted October 28, 2013

This will be perfect for a wedding I’m going to next month. I want my hair pulled back, but in a looser kind of style. Thanks!

2. Posted October 28, 2013

I bought some Diane pins last year, and yes! Game changer for sure!! I’ve been trying to convince my sister to use them too, but she doesn’t believe me 😛

Posted October 28, 2013

Told ya! Glad you discovered them!

3. kristin says
    Posted October 28, 2013

Pretty!

4. kristin says
    Posted October 28, 2013

Pretty!

5. Missy says
    Posted October 28, 2013

What is the name of the wall color behind you in these stills? I love it!!

6. Missy says
    Posted October 28, 2013

PS.. I’ve looked online for Diane bobby pins in that light color for very blonde hair. I can only find black & bronze. Do you know if they come in the blonde ? Thanks!!

Posted October 28, 2013

They don’t come in blonde!

7. Kim says
    Posted October 28, 2013

This is super pretty. By the way, I really like the little song that plays during the video. I like old-timey sounding things.

8. Posted October 28, 2013

Are you not doing Birchbox anymore?

Posted October 28, 2013

I still am

9. Posted October 28, 2013

I love the piano music!

10. Ashley says
    Posted October 28, 2013

Love this adorable hairstyle!! Going to definitely attempt this 🙂

xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

11. Posted October 28, 2013

Love this, would be great for the holidays

12. Posted October 28, 2013

Gorgeous hair, as always. If only I had thicker hair:(

13. Posted October 28, 2013

I love the casual, yet put together updo’s you share! They are perfect for work and everyday 🙂
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

14. Posted October 28, 2013

Love how this looks undone and lived in – not too fussy!

15. Posted October 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing! We love this!

xo

16. Posted October 28, 2013

I will be honest the french twist has been one of my favorites ever since I was a little girl. So beautiful!!

17. Abby says
    Posted October 29, 2013

What an elegant look! I will have to try this sometime soon…
    Thanks for always sharing the best hairstyles with us… your blog is my go-to hair blog, for sure!!

xo Always, Abby

18. Posted October 29, 2013

nice stye

19. Posted October 29, 2013

I like the music 🙂 Cute style!

20. Posted October 31, 2013

Pretty! I’m bobby pin challenged and can only accurately pin the left side of my hair. Guess I need more practice!!

21. Posted October 31, 2013

This comment has been removed by the author.

22. Posted November 2, 2013

I LOVE all your hair tutorials. I even went so far as growing out my hair so I could do them. BUT I am TOTALLY struggling. I’m sure its user error and just need more practice. I think it would be cool if you invited your readers to send photos of their hair after they have done one of your tutorials. I think it would be cool to see all the different interpretations, and different hair colors and textures…..anyway, just a thought. Still love watching all your videos, and hope that soon it will all just ‘click’. 🙂

• Melissa says
      Posted November 3, 2013

I’m the same way – something that I’ve found helps is using a lot more styling product in my hair than I’m used to. If I just do my typical soft blow-dry with minimal product, my hair does not go into a style like this well. It just falls out. But I know Kate uses a lot of different things to add volume and texture to her hair and those products help it stay in the style.

• Posted November 7, 2013

thanks for the tip 🙂 I’ll give it a try

23. Melissa says
    Posted November 3, 2013

So THAT’S how to do a french twist! I’ve been trying to figure out how to do that on my own hair and it’s always fallen out or I can see the bobby pins. Thanks for the tips!

24. Posted December 18, 2013

Hey, if you need some hair extensions, go here http://www.lordhair.com.

25. Robin says
    Posted August 17, 2014

I am loving your blog! I have try much the same hair that you have but much thicker I think. I am having a terrible time getting my bobby pins to stay. I am looking into the Diane pins. Just curious what size you use.