Ask Kate (random questions from YOU!)
3 tips to help make traveling a breeze
It’s been a long time since I filmed an Ask Kate! That might be because I’m always answering questions over on Instagram, but I wanted to resurrect this video series so I can answer a bunch of questions for anyone not on Instagram!
- Have you ever considered microblading? (01:16)
- Would you consider trying magnetic eyelashes? (03:23)
- How do you find a good hair salon? (04:51)
- How do you stop dark lipsticks or glosses from getting onto your teeth? (06:10)
- How long does it take you to get ready? (07:13)
- How do you organize your makeup? (09:00)
- What are you most nervous about with having a third child? (10:31)
- Why did you move to Raleigh? (12:06)
- What do you use for stretch marks? (14:22)
- Have you tried GrandeLASH? (15:20)
- Do you always wear makeup primer? (16:23)
Notes and links from the “ask kate”:
This is an example of magnetic eyelashes. I haven’t tried them, just FYI!
Here is another blogger’s experience with microblading!
Check out my post about my vanity.
I’m using Mama Bee from Burt’s Bee’s for stretch marks!
Check out GrandeLASH here!