links + loves

peasant-8

my bag is a gift from Fotostrap, my blouse is from anthropologie

This is a pretty alternative to the traditional holiday wreath.

You know I’m a huge fan of Fresh products, and it may be wise to get your hands on this limited edition kit before it sells out. It has so many great products inside!

In the past I’ve just used spray products to help cut blow dry time, but I tried this hair primer (and was also intrigued by the anti-breakage aspect) and fell in love. It seriously cut blow dry time and made my hair feel like a dream without adding a sliver of weight.

Need a good book? My sister crowd sourced and created this list!

Justin and I booked our Lake Tahoe trip for next month! I need to get some serious winter gear, and these gloves are calling my name.

Have a great weekend!

Other recent links + loves here and here!

1. Angie says
    Posted December 3, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing the reading list! I’ve read several of them and loves them but I am needing more so this is perfect.

I hope you have some suggestions regarding hair loss from your experience as a hairdresser. What products would you recommend I use to help grow my hair back?

2. Katie Norris says
    Posted December 3, 2016

Kate, adore the Highland Tote on you from FOTO! Thanks for sharing these great ideas. I think those gloves are calling my name!

3. Posted December 3, 2016

i have heard great things about the kerastase primer and i so excited to try it out 🙂

4. Kelsey says
    Posted December 3, 2016

Hi! Do you love that blouse? It is super sheer? I’ve had my eye on it but I’m not a huge fan of camis/undershirts and I imagine I’d have to wear one with it. Just wondering your take on it 🙂

5. Sam says
    Posted December 3, 2016

Hi Kate!

I’ve been rocking the burlap wreaths for a few seasons now since they’re so easy to transition from one to the next (kinda like this one… https://www.etsy.com/listing/482763394/burlap-wreath-with-holiday-bow?ref=shop_home_feat_1 ).

I’ve always been afraid of floral wreaths looking overwhelming, but that one is simple and sweet enough I might have to give it a go! Can’t wait to hear about your trip to Lake Tahoe 🙂

6. Posted December 3, 2016

I love your reading lists. The DIY holiday wreath is something I could really make with my spare time this weekend.

– Charmaine

7. Posted December 4, 2016
  8. Brooke says
    Posted December 4, 2016

What sheets did you end up getting?

9. Amelia says
    Posted December 4, 2016

Great book recommendations, my to-read list definitely got a bit longer!

10. Amanda says
    Posted December 4, 2016

Ok pretty lady, I love the look of those gloves, but they will not be keeping your hands warm! I promise. I live in Park City, UT, but grew up in southern California. Mittens are great, but fleece and knit will not stop the wind and cold. Unless you are also holding a hot toddy or something like that 🙂

11. Posted December 5, 2016

Love that tote bag! So nice <3

Lenne Zulkiflly

12. Patti says
    Posted December 6, 2016

Don’t wait too long for Orphan Train. The movie should be coming out in 2017. It’s a good read and pretty quick too.

13. Patti says
    Posted December 6, 2016

Oops – Left the comment on the wrong post.