High Five for Friday
This week has straight up flown by. I’ve been traveling like a fool lately so my weeks are filled with catching up. Nonetheless, it’s been a good week so lets take a look at the top 5 things!
1. I caught Gravy attempting to scare Grits the other day. Here is the suspenseful video that shows the dramatic event.
2. A very kind barista at Starbucks who reads my blog gave me my drink for free. It made my morning!
3. Justin and I had the pleasure of going to dinner with some friends last night at the Angus Barn. If you ain’t from ’round here, that may sound like a country, slightly red neck kinda place. However, the Angus Barn happens to be quite delicious and one of the top restaurants to dine at for a nice occasion. It just has the word “barn” in the title is all. Sort of misleading, but goodness the steak was good.
4. I had to purchase another bottle of Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI. I love this nail polish and have been wearing it for weeks.
5. I’m flitting off to NYC next week to work on a project for the blog (I’ll share more details later). It’s a quick, quick trip but I’m excited to be back in the big cit-tay. Hope Mr. Softee trucks are out and ready for me. (read my recap of our nyc trip here)
I hope you had a nice week! I’ll be back monday with a new hair tutorial!