January Beauty Favorites

Another month has come and gone, and today I’m looking back at my favorites for the month of January!

Also, I’m offering a little/huge giveaway of one of the products mentioned in the video over on instagram if you would like to enter! Find me at K8_smallthings!

Products mentioned:

Origins Super Spot Remover

Kenra Brightening Shampoo and Conditioner

Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy Extreme Restoration Duo-Serum

Charlotte Tillbury Instant Look in a Palette (Natural Beauty and Seductive Beauty)

NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Chantilly

For more, check out my favorite beauty products of 2016 and my favorite beauty products in December!

In this post:

1. claire says
    Posted February 6, 2017

I am hearing geat things about this Nata concealer. I usually tend to avoid these types of creams under the eyes but it seems like this one is an exception!

2. Posted February 6, 2017

Since the Kenra is there, have you ever tried their cleansing shampoo?

I have color-treated hair and I can feel gunk on it but obviously don’t want a cleansing shampoo that will strip the color out (is that even a thing) and I’ve heard Kenra’s is pretty color-safe. I figured I’d see if you’ve ever tried it.

Thanks!

3. LYNN says
    Posted February 6, 2017

Ah! Just ordered the hair products! I color my hair and last time I wanted more of a cool blonde instead of warm blonde. Well the process killed my hair and I have been wondering what to do to help it get its life & moisture back. (I’ve been living in ponytails & braids because it is scary burnt straw… I totally have that look!) Thank you!!!!

4. Posted February 6, 2017

Origins spot remover is the best! Thanks for sharing!
    XO

5. Posted February 6, 2017

I feel that same way about the philosophy acne spot treatment. I think it’s called ‘clear day’ or something like that. Love it.

Oh my word. Yes about the random weird eye shadow colors in palettes! These are pretty. I just got the Beauty Counter one at Christmas and it’s wonderful! I love all the parts which is so not normal.

6. jacqui says
    Posted February 6, 2017

Great blog post, thank you for the info. x Jacqui

7. McCall says
    Posted February 6, 2017

Would love to see a video of using one or the other of the charlotte tilbury palettes!

8. Jen says
    Posted February 6, 2017

I have naturally auburn hair. I do not color my hair. Would it be ok to try this shampoo?

9. Amanda says
    Posted February 6, 2017

You and Justin would enjoy “Parenthood”. It has a “This is Us” vibe. Best show I’ve ever watched. Sorry…nothing to do with the beauty post, but I’m not sure how to respond to your snaps!

10. Kim says
    Posted February 6, 2017

I LOVE nars products so I’d love to try that concealer. Great favorites!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me/ .. Bomber jackets & nyfw?!

11. Lauren Tyner says
    Posted February 6, 2017

I just ordered the Origins spot treatment a couple of days ago. Hearing this good review makes me even more pleased to be trying it. I also might look into the NARS concealer! Thanks again for your great reviews!

12. Kelly says
    Posted February 7, 2017

I love your blog! Keep it up!! Thanks so much for all the tips and guidance you give on beauty products!

13. Kaloi says
    Posted February 9, 2017

I love your top and your nail color!!! Do share please😁

14. Nicole says
    Posted February 16, 2017

I bought the Shu Umera after reading this post and let me tell you that stuff is amazing. My hair was fried after it was bleached a few weeks ago. Really dry, brittle, breaking and just horrible. I added this to my daily regimen and within days I could tell the difference!!! Thanks Kate for sharing this product on the blog.

15. Posted February 23, 2017

Since the Kenra is there, have you ever tried their cleansing shampoo?