1. Amanda says
    Posted September 21, 2016

Hey, Kate! I’ve been following your blog for a while now, and can I just say – you have changed my life (cue dramatic music). My hair fine and wavy and tends to frizz, and it has morphed into Richard Simmons hair more than I’d care to admit. Your blog has made me so much better at looking like a semi-attractive human.

Also – I was at a live recording of The Popcast podcast last month, and someone asked Jamie (the host) how she got her hair to look so good, and she said, “The Small Things blog! Kate is doing the Lord’s work.” Just thought you should know, you have a ton of fans in Alabama. 🙂

Keep it up, girl!

• Amanda says
      Posted September 21, 2016

Also, “my hair fine” was not the actual thought I was going for there. I’m not Rick James.

Trying again: My hair IS fine.

Posted September 22, 2016

haha, that’s awesome!

2. sydney says
    Posted September 21, 2016

I was just on Pinterest looking at your old hairstyles the other day, I’m definitely going try a few of them out this weekend!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

3. Leah Heffelfinger says
    Posted September 21, 2016

Slightly off topic here, but I’m on the wash-hair-once-a-week wagon and am in need of a good conditioner. I use a clarifying shampoo to help with build up and my hair is very wavy, thick, and on the courser side of life. Any recommendations??

4. Julie says
    Posted September 21, 2016

I agree with Amanda that my beauty routine and ability to actually DO something FUN with my hair is nothing short of glorious (que the angelic chorus now). My only drawback to all these fun braids is that my hair is baby fine and straight so my braids are about 1/4 of the size of yours and sooo slippery which makes them hard to tame (or hide). Would you consider doing a braid series with fine/straight hair? I know texturizing products are the key but perhaps there are other tricks a girl could use in her beauty arsenal. I appreciate you and your knowledge so much!

5. sahara says
    Posted September 21, 2016

Love all of them<3

xo,

6. Posted September 22, 2016

Ahhh. Thank you! I am usually really good with braids but this one has had me stumped for some silly reason.

7. Courtney says
    Posted September 27, 2016

I don’t see the link to the Travel Braids – can you post again?? I’m excited to try it.

8. Gregor says
    Posted September 28, 2016

Cześć, jak widzisz bez okularów? What glasses out?

9. Mel says
    Posted October 7, 2016

The top left and bottom left are my favorite!
    My hair is pretty long and some days it’s just easier to twist it up. These do’s add a little whimsy and class to a regular top knot!

XO