Everyday Shampoo + Conditioner Duos
Don’t Sleep on this Sale, but DO sleep on these sheets
Sometimes you need a shampoo and conditioner reset, and I’ve rounded up a few great options to explore.
01. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner– I’ve been using the hydrate conditioner on and off for years. I love the minty smell and it hydrates my hair so well without leaving any kind of waxy build-up. The shampoo is perfect for anyone looking for regular hydration and softness in their hair.
02. Amika Normcore Sulfate Free Shampoo and Normcore Hydrating Conditioner– I love Amika products and their Normcore duo is perfect for a straightforward shampoo and conditioner. It’s going to clean the hair well, and leave it feeling soft too!
03. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo and Conditioner– a great option for anyone with hair on the finer end of the spectrum. This will add nice volume and thickness to the hair. It’s not overly hydrating, nor does it claim to be, so make sure you add in a weekly deep conditioner mask as well.
04. Verb Ghost Shampoo and Ghost Conditioner– not only are these at a great price point, but they are perfect for a simple shampoo and conditioner. It doesn’t claim to do anything terribly dramatic to your hair, but it will certainly clean it well and leave it feeling lightly hydrated when you’re finished.
06. Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner – another great everyday option for anyone who is looking for hydration and softness, but maybe doesn’t need something as strong as Pureology Hydrate!