Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks!

Every summer Nordstrom has an anniversary sale and it can be a great time to buy products at a discounted price, especially for fall or winter. There is usually a great selection of activewear, intimates, beauty products, and footwear as well!

I don’t typically shop for a lot of things during this sale, but I’ve browsed through it a bit and found some great items that I wanted to share in case you are shopping the sale! It opens in tiers, based on your “status” as a cardholder, and then opens to the public on July 28th.

The first year I shopped the sale, I didn’t have a card but I went with my friend Caroline who was, and still is, a cardholder! I’ve since become a cardholder and will try to purchase a few of the things on my wishlist this week.

Find a few of my picks below:

I have a Tumi travel backpack that I love, and I see that the Voyager Carson Nylon Backpack is available for under $270. My version isn’t Carson but it’s hard for me to imagine anything from Tumi not being fantastic quality. It’s the kind of bag you buy and use for years.

My eye caught a few of the white sneakers, including my favorite white Nike shoes to wear during walks, strength workouts, or when I’m dressed in athleisure clothes.

It’s HARD for me to be ready to buy warm winter clothes in the middle of July, so very few of the jackets, sweaters, etc. were hitting me right this year, but I did want to share a few things that caught my eye. I LOVE my Natori bras, which you probably know from this post, and there are a lot of styles on sale this year. I also really love that hooded poncho so I’m hoping to buy that before it sells out!

Lastly, there are a lot of beauty items on sale, including dryers and tools from one of my favorite brands, T3 Micro. Highly recommend a 1.25” curling iron for versatile curls and waves!

You can click here to shop!

1. Sara Neyens says
    Posted July 15, 2021

I have that Tumi backpack in black with gold hardware and I LOVE it!

Posted July 15, 2021

It’s a good one for sure!

2. Judy says
    Posted July 15, 2021

As a working mom, with two kids, who had to work from home with them here during COVID… it is sickening how she compares herself to the stress of that.
    No, kAte… full stop. Do not compare your “work” and doing it with kids there to moms who work a full 40+ hours a week with kids. I have memories of being on conference calls with a 2 year old literally scaling the back of my chair, pushing my kids away so I could try to get stuff done, the mess at the end of the day from desperately pulling out any toy/object I could think of to distract them… but yea, kAte, having a nanny and a job with no real hours or activities besides taking photos of makeup, doing the same tutorial 9 million times, buying clothes, and squeezing into hideous garments… that’s the same

Posted July 16, 2021

Judy, I’m choosing to gloss over your completely off-base and wildly speculative notion of my career to simply encourage you to reconsider your decision to follow me, read my blog, and engage through comments. This choice you are making seems to be inciting a radical level of anger and I’m not sure why you continue to make this choice for yourself. Move on, trust me you’ll feel better.

• Sherry says
        Posted July 16, 2021

THIS reply could not be any better Kate !! It made me actually LOL.

Posted July 16, 2021

Glad to give you a laugh this morning Sherry 😉 . Hope Judy can find something that makes her laugh too.

3. Kendall says
    Posted July 18, 2021

Hi! Do you have a link for these earrings you are wearing in the top photo?

Posted July 19, 2021

They are quite old from Madewell, sorry!

4. Mina says
    Posted July 19, 2021

@Judy: I wholeheartedly empathize b/c my experience as a working mom is probably closer to yours than Kate’s. However, that doesn’t make Kate a terrible or bad person b/c her experience is different. You never know what is going on in other people’s lives and the struggles they have endured or currently dealing with. You are strong and resilient, so no need to resent what others have 🙂 Best of luck to you!