This post is sponsored by Sephora.
Lipstick is one of my top FAVORITE cosmetics to play around with when it comes to colors and textures, and I’m sharing a round-up of some favorites on this post. I also want to tell you about the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes happening in the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Forum! There will be 15 winners, each of whom will receive a $200 Sephora e-gift card to buy lipstick or whatever else you want! Read through the steps to enter below:
- Step 1: post a reply on the sweepstakes thread on the Sephora #BeautyInsiderCommunity
- Step 2: Tag a lipstick you love and share why you love it.
- To tag a product, type the “#” sign and then start typing the name of the product – then select it from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Step 3: Don’t forget to hit post!
- You can enter once daily, sharing a different lipstick each time, to increase your chances of winning!
Lipstick is one of those things that just wakes my face up. It’s the finishing touch that helps me feel confident! You’ll see below that I wear a variety of colors, but focus pretty heavily on a classic pink!
Have I inspired you to get some new lipstick?! Go enter to win the sweepstakes while you’re shopping around online! Remember to follow the steps listed out above, and good luck!!
disclaimer: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds depend on number of entries received. US and Canadian residents (excl. Quebec) only, age 18 or older (and age of majority). Enter by 11:59pm PT on 7/29/21. Fifteen Sephora e-gift cards (APV $200 USD) awarded by random drawing. See here for official rules and entry details. Sponsor: Sephora, USA, Inc