I rounded up a handful of my favorite things for summer in a few different categories in this video!
Find links to the products I mentioned below!
3 makeup essentials
1. Peter Thomas Roth Max Mineral Naked Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Protective Lotion – natural coverage
2. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – no white cast
3. NARS Liquid Blush in the color Orgasm – my classic go-to liquid blush
4. Makeup by Mario Soft Pop Blush Stick in Pale Petal – cream stick with a brush on one end
(similar) Pixi by Petra On-the-glow Blush Stick at Target
5. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – easy to dust on to take away shine
6. YSL Rouge Pure Couture The Slim Sheer Matte Lipstick in 111 – beautiful matte coverage, love the bright color too! I also have 106 and love that for a softer pink!
3 hair essentials
1. Virtue Purifying Shampoo – deeply cleans hair from summer residue
2. Bumble & bumble Bb. Glow Blow Dry Accelerator – cuts down on drying time and protects hair from heat. Feels light on the hair too!
3. Amika The Shield Anti-Humidity Spray – cuts humidity after style/before hairspray
3 style essentials
Halogen Panama Hat – helps give some variety to your wardrobe in summer
(Similar) Amazon Lanzom Women Wide Brim Straw Panama Roll up Hat Fedora
(Similar) GAP Panama Hat
Tory Burch McGraw Camera Bag – choose a more colorful bag for summer
(Similar) Target Dome Crossbody Bag
(Similar) Target Camera Crossbody Bag
(Similar) Chevron Quilted Crossbody Camera Bag
Masie Open Frame Earrings – colorful, fresh, new for summer
(Similar) Maise Hoop Earrings
(Similar) Target Woven Raffia Drop Earrings
P.S. If you liked this video, you may also enjoy the IGTV video I shared recently about caring for your hair in the summertime!