Skincare I’ve been Loving

I love the thrill of trying a new skincare product. I’ve always loved it and I’m sure I always will! It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a look at the skincare products I’ve been loving, so I’m diving into a few of my favorites in this video!

Products mentioned:

Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer

Fresh Peony Spot-Correcting Brightening Essence

Biossance Squalane and Tea Tree Detox Mask

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream

Murad Environmental Sheild Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream

In this post:

1. Posted June 17, 2019

Thanks for sharing your favourites, Kate! I’m always up for new ways to nourish my skin! Checking out these products now! 🙂

2. Kaya says
    Posted June 17, 2019

I just purchased the water drench moisturizer and serum. Do you still use the serum and do you think using both products together is overkill? I have dry skin too!

3. Heather says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Do you ever feel pressure to have perfect skin being a blogger who recommends skincare products? Do you ever photoshop your skin in your blog or IG pics?

Posted June 17, 2019

No, not pressure. I share so many videos of myself without makeup, and even shared a video demonstrating HOW I cover blemishes, that I’m pretty comfortable in my own skin.

4. Kate says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Thanks for sharing, your skin always looks so beautiful!!

-Kate

5. Katrina says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Thank you for the recs! Love Peter Thomas Roth and Fresh!

6. Hannah says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Any review you can give on the new Amazon skincare line?
    And what about your beloved Truth serum? Do you still use it?

• Lynn says
      Posted June 18, 2019

Yes, I would also like to know if you are still using Ole’s Truth Serum!

7. Charlotte says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Used the 20% off code you mentioned on insta stories to purchase the “Tea Tree Trio” and the Squalane & Phyto-retinol serum. Can’t wait to try them! I received a sample of the Squalane & Tea Tree Balancing Oil in a Sephora order and like it so far. Expecting a sample of the pro biotic moisturizing gel and the peptide eye gel in my Biossance order. Thank you for doing the leg work sharing with us!

Posted June 17, 2019

I hope you enjoy it! 🙂

8. Melanie G says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Hi Kate,

Love this post! I was wondering if you’ve tried drunk elephant and/or Tula products and what your thoughts are.

Also, congrats on your new house!

Posted June 17, 2019

Thank you! Yes I have tried Drunk Elephant and liked a lot of what I tried. I have also tried Tula and found that it doesn’t work great for me!

• Beth says
      Posted June 24, 2019

I used Tula for a few weeks and the fragrance is so strong that it broke me out pretty badly. Just an FYI. 🙂

9. Maya says
    Posted June 17, 2019

Have you tried Glossier Hyaluronic Acid Complex? The price point is great but wondering if it works as well as these more expensive brands. I know so many people love the brand. Always love your reviews, thank you!

10. Sherry says
    Posted June 18, 2019

Can you tell me what foundation/blush you’re wearing in this video please? (Would be great to have all/most items listed but I’ll settle for the foundation and blush. 😉 Thank you!!

11. Jennifer says
    Posted June 18, 2019

Do you have any recommendations for dark circles under the eyes? I don’t get puffy but do have some dark circles. Thank you!

12. Zoë says
    Posted June 19, 2019

These look lovely!! Ive tried the Fresh brand before from Sephora as I got free samples! xx

13. Lynsie says
    Posted June 22, 2019

Kate, in one of your IG stories you mentioned a primer/moisturizer that you would wear alone because of the dewy finish it gave your skin. Could you share that again? Also what face wash do you use?

14. Posted June 23, 2019

Lol, unearthed the world of retinol. 😀 My goodness ain’t that the truth!! So awesome how effective that serum has been! I hear really great things about Bakuchiol as a plant-based alternative to retinol. (And love that you save it for top half of your face–genius!) P.S. I saw your Beautycounter impressions on Insta stories but I don’t think you tried their skin care yet? I have a feeling you’re going to want to peek at Beautycounter’s site on July 9th. 😉

15. Posted October 6, 2019

I absolutely love the Dream Night Cream. It works wonders!