Slip-ons and Sneakers
Glosses and Shimmery Eyeshadows from Ulta (and more!)
More often than not, I keep it pretty casual with my daily wardrobe. I’ll sometimes dress up a bit for work things, and I like having a reason to wear a nicer outfit on Sundays to church, but generally I’m a jeans and tee kind of girl.
Well THESE DAYS I’m a maternity leggings and tee kind of girl, but you get what I’m saying.
As far as shoes go, I usually avoid anything with a heel higher than about 2 inches. It’s just easier for running around with the kids, and I don’t want to worry about changing my shoes if we make a last minute decision to go to the park!
I rounded up some of my favorite slip-ons and sneakers to wear now that the weather is warming up! A few of these I’ve had for over a year, while a couple others are new, but I definitely like to stick to simple shoes since they go with pretty much everything!
(real life backstory: David thought it would be fun to hopscotch on all of these shoes after I lined them up #norespect 😉 )
- I wear these white slip-ons the most! I got them last year at a styling appointment at Trunk Club and absolutely love them. They are certainly an investment, but for a shoe I’ve worn multiple times a week for almost a year, I think that’s pretty worth it!
- I bought these soft blush pink slip-ons (similar) last spring or summer and wear them quite a bit as well. I haven’t worn them much this year yet, mostly because it’s been so rainy, but I’m sure they’ll go into my regular rotation soon!
- These were another Trunk Club recommendation, and I love how easy they are to wear! I’ll wear them quite a bit this spring, but imagine I’ll put them away until fall once the really high temperatures hit. They are a great neutral color!
- My sister inspired this purchase, and these are my go-to athleisure shoe (similar). I don’t work out in them, but on the days I’m just running errands or going to a playdate, these are my go-to!
- Finally, the most recent addition are these cute grey sneakers I found online at Target. They run slightly narrow, but keep in mind my feet a slightly larger right now in the 3rd trimester of this pregnancy, but generally I find them really comfortable and easy to wear.
I’ve found so many other great slip-on or sneaker options for the spring and summer in the graphic below!