Summer To Do List
2 Drugstore Summer Lipsticks
I’ve seen a few of these summer bucket lists popping up on other blogs and they are full of great ideas! They are also SUPER long and I know that a list of 35 things I want to do this summer just isn’t realistic! But 5? I can do 5 (I think!)
- I bought some popsicle molds at World Market and froze lemonade in them to offer friends in our pool. I’d love to try some different popsicles recipes, and I’ll be scrolling through this to find them!
- My husband bought me a projector for my birthday last year and I have yet to use it! It’s my goal to set up a blanket and either have a date night or a girls night in my backyard, watching a movie under the night sky.
- The NC zoo isn’t terribly far away and I’d love to take the boys there this summer. I think David is getting to an age where he would really enjoy seeing the animals!
- The only time I swam for exercise was when I was training for the sprint triathlon I did a few years ago. It’s hard work to get back in swim shape but I simply have no excuse with a pool *literally* in my backyard.
- I have yet to find the perfect mexican restaurant in Raleigh. Any suggestions are welcome below! I’ve been to Dos Taquitos, which is good, and also Mez–but I’m looking for a place that leaves me dying to return.
Are there any new things you are hoping to accomplish this summer?