Peach Topped Belgian Waffles
Links + Loves
First things first, this isn’t a recipe. It’s more of a hack.
Why? Because I never pass up the chance to make waffles with Krusteaz. I’m fairly certain my sister introduced me to this brand, she’s the waffle maker of the family, and I’ve never explored beyond it.
I did add a little something to the original Krusteaz mix to make it pair really well with the peaches. So, here are the complicated and challenging directions:
1. Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon to the original Krusteaz waffle batter (directions to make waffle batter is on the box).
2. Add nothing else, just make the waffle.
3. Top with sliced peaches and powdered sugar.
4. Invite friends over to enjoy waffles.
5. Cancel friends and eat every waffle instead.
See? It’s virtually as easy as the box mix itself. The cinnamon and brown sugar go *perfectly* with the peaches. Trust me.
If you are feeling up the challenge, try this recipe. It’s next on my list when I have longer than 4 minutes to make something!