5 Things to buy/try/do with Rachel of Saressa Designs
(This post is a part of a series I’m running while I’m on maternity leave! I asked a few fellow bloggers and friends what they would insist their own friend buy/try/do. I thought this would be a great way to get to know these bloggers a little bit, and to hear some of their secret “must-have” things!)
Rachel, the talent behind Saressa Designs, has been a long time sponsor of my blog. I love her jewelry and honestly wear at least one piece from the handful that I have on a weekly basis. It’s simple, feminine, and can easily be dressed up or down. I’m pretty much wearing casual clothes constantly these days, but I love wearing minimal jewelry along with it to feel more put together.
Anyway, I asked Rachel what 5 things she would insist a friend buy/try/do, and here is what she told me:
1. You must own a bag from Rough and Tumble Bags. Having quality, well make handbag or tote is so worth every penny. Or, try a Farmers Market bag to start as they’re affordable, durable, super handy and cute!
2. You must try the lemon lip balm from C.O. Bigelow. It’s moisturizing, soothing, light and smells delicious!
3. You must go to the opera at least once! The music and talent are so incredible and moving. . . it truly is like no other experience. No cheating with a DVD either, it’s not the same!
4. You must taste the Butterscotch Caramels from Trader Joes. They are so delicious!
5. You must try Folex stain remover (we find it at Home Depot). It’s the BEST household stain remover I have ever tried. . . ever! And it’s doesn’t smell too strong or seem too harsh. I swear by it.
With 2 cats, and one that likes to toss his cookies on the carpet, I’m most excited about the stain remover recommendation. And that’s how you know you are an adult . . . when stain removers excite you.
Thanks for your 5 suggestions Rachel!