Beauty Chat with Anna from IHOD
Which Stroller is Best?
I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Anna at The Brand Market when it came to Raleigh back in the spring. It was exactly the motivation and push I needed for this space and I’m so grateful I got to attend!
So one thing I like about Anna is girlfriend keeps it simple. She always looks put together, but it doesn’t look like she spends 2 hours getting ready in the morning. She knows what to focus on for the biggest impact–and usually that’s a really killer outfit. I’d love to browse her closet.
Anyway, I’m interviewing her today as part 3 of the Beauty Chat series!
1. What is the most loved item in your makeup bag?
Currently, that would have to be Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. It has rocked my meager lash word!
2. You find a $50 gift card to Sephora on the street. What do you buy with it?
3. Do you have a go to hairstyle?
It’s usually beach waves or a top knot. Those are my two 10-minute solutions for my fast paced life!
4. What is your biggest beauty regret?
I regret NOT going for the auburn red I promised myself I would try for the past 5 years. Maybe I’ll try this year!
Kate: Do it girl.
5. Is there a beauty trend you would like to see die?
Oh there are a few, but currently I’m seeing one too many pair of denim underwear. You know? Those ones that people are calling shorts? 😉
6. Is there a makeup trick you’d like to master?
The perfect liquid cat eye. It’s fierce.
7. Do you prefer drugstore or high end products?
I have a total mix of both, but I always give drugstore products a chance first. My favorite mascara that I use with the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is by L’Oreal!
8. What do you never leave the house without?
Lip balm. I am an addict. Also, sunnies, and snacks for my little ones to keep all happy in the car.
9. What is your favorite skin care product?
Kiehls facial moisturizer. I am horrible about making time for a skin care routine, but that is one thing I am faithful to.
10. Is there a hair technique you’d like to master?
How about mastering the perfect bangs? My hopeful attempts always err on the side of Punky Brewster. . .
Bah, your bangs always look fine! I’ve heard great things about the Kiehls face moisturizer as well!
Thanks for the interview Anna!