Ask Kate 01
Beauty Chat with The Lauren Elizabeth
Last week I mentioned on Facebook that I had considered filming an Ask Kate video since I enjoy watching those random videos from my favorite bloggers/vloggers so much.
Fully anticipating receiving only questions about hairstyling, I was pleasantly surprised to read a few really fun questions to answer.
I start the video talking about cats and if you only knew how much I needed to edit “cat content” out of there, you’d be either impressed or surprised. Perhaps both.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to start the week with something new, so today’s video is my very first “Ask Kate”. Now, I’ve learned my lesson and I will no longer include 10 questions in one video because the video is long. My apologies.
1. (01:47) I love your cats! What is their story? How did you get them, how did you choose their names, and what are their personalities like?
2. (10:30) If you were a cat, what would you look like and what your personality be like?
3. (11:07) Do you plan on having more kids?
4. (11:32) What is your ideal date with Justin? (ALERT ALERT JUSTIN BRYAN ALERT ALERT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE)
5. (12:37) What is #1 on your bucket list, both professionally and personally?
6. (13:26) Were you always “hair inclined” or did you really have to work at it?
7. (14:12) How long did you have your salon before it closed, and was it a hard decision to close?
8. (16.50) How often to people recognize you?
9. (19:09) Eat out or cook? Dresses or pants? Lipstick or Lipgloss? Laundry or dishes? Ocean or pool?
10. (20:19) What is your dream vacation?