It’s been a lovely week. I’ve been home in Illinois since Monday and cannot believe it’s already Friday. I thought this week may feel long, but it has flown by. David has done great, especially given all the visiting and driving we did.
Here are my top 5 moments of the week!
1. My husband and I had a little “date night at a wedding” last weekend. My friend Allyson tied the knot and Justin and I had the pleasure of seeing her walk down the aisle. I’m not lying when I say that I’ve never seen a more beautiful bride, nor a bride that beamed with as much joy as Allyson did. It was truly a sight to behold.
2. My sister wanted to go a little bit more ombre, so we lightened her ends last night. It was good to be behind the chair again. A part of me misses doing hair regularly, but I wouldn’t trade staying home with David for anything. I’m so grateful to have that opportunity. And it’s fun to do a little hair on the side!
3. I have been dying to give Pure Barre a try for years. I had a client that always sang it’s praises but I never made it over to a studio. While I was home, I saw a Pure Barre nearby my parents and talked my sister into going with me. Let me tell you, that was an intense work out but I loved it. I’m in terrible shape, and it kicked my butt, but I felt like I could do just about everything. I’ve been sore in places I didn’t know I could get sore in. And ab work-outs post c-section? Those are pretty much impossible.
I’ve already signed up for another class. I really enjoyed it and loved feeling sore afterwards!
4. David and I are flying solo today, and I hope it goes as smoothly as his last 3 flights went. It’s a good thing he’s cute, so when I ask for help I can just flash his face toward the person and say, “please?!”
I think David looks so much like my husband here
5. While I so enjoyed my week “on vacation” with my family, I’m looking forward to getting back into the routine. I’m also very excited for the 65 degree temps we are supposed to have next week in North Carolina. It snowed twice while I was in Illinois and that’s simply offensive.
Hope you had a good week! All these photos were pulled from my Instagram account in case you want to follow along.
link up your post here!