NO High Five for Friday
The Long and Short Of It
So, as a final send off I will participate in my final High Five For Friday Knowing My Sister Lives Down The Street.
1. First of all, thanks for all the congratulations on the house. Justin and I closed on our first home last week and it feels great. We are excited to get in there! We move next week!
2. I got a pregnancy pillow in the mail and it’s awesome. I’ll blog about it soon (once I can take nice photos of it). I don’t really “need” it yet, but it is super comfortable even now.
3. My sister, Sam (sisters roomie) and I ate our final “Signature Dinner” on Wednesday night. That was also the day I did my sister and Sam’s hair for the last time while they live here. The “signature dinner” is fries and a milkshake from CookOut. It’s called “signature dinner” because it’s kind of my Stu’s* signature dinner. She’s a big health nut. It was delish!
4. This will only be a high five to those who understand, but we weren’t sure if the carpet was going to be installed before we moved in and we just found out that it WILL. Major win in my book. Less furniture to move, and less drama once we live there. Very thankful for that.
5. Finally, I suppose I should celebrate my sister on her new endevours. Again, still pretty
mad sad, but I’m happy for her too.
Link up your High Five For Friday post here!
*My sister’s name is Lauren but I’ve been calling her Stu for many, many years. The story is incredibly boring, but maybe I’ll share it one day!