High Five For Friday!
Happy 4th of July!
It’s friday, once again, and time for another round-up of the top 5 moments of the week! I don’t have a lot of photos this week since I was traveling a lot, so you’ll have to use your imagination with me.
1. I joined my husband on a quick business trip to Erie, PA last week. Since we were leaving for Wisconsin on the 3rd AND I wanted to see my friend Kacia, I just went up with him, and we left together.
Erie is right on Lake Erie, and the water and beach areas are pretty expansive! I was impressed with all that they offered. We kayaked on Sunday morning, which was beautiful, and spent the rest of the time soaking in the lovely humidity-less 75 degrees.
2. I discovered this great little coffee shop called Coffee Culture in Erie. It’s slightly affiliated with LECOM, a local medical school, so there is a study section on one side and the coffee shop on the other. The service was top notch, and so was the coffee!
3. In pregnancy news, I’m feeling more and more like myself again. My energy has returned, though I’m still fighting a bit of morning sickness. Having nothing to compare this to (aka another pregnancy), I’d say I’m definitely not experiencing a “horrible pregnancy” (as far as illness goes), but it hasn’t been a walk in the park either!
I’m looking very, very forward to the first time I feel the baby move. I’m guessing it will be anywhere between now and 22 weeks.
4. My sister-in-law came to our family lake house in Wisconsin for the 4th of July. It was a last minute decision, but I’m so glad she came!
5. We blew off some great fireworks last night and put on quite a show. For some reason, I’ve really developed a soft spot for the 4th of July over the years. I love the fireworks, food, and family time.