June + July Beauty Favorites

It’s been whirlwind month or so and I’m glad that my life is starting to resume a bit of a routine again. June and July have been filled to the brim with wonderful, exciting things but I’m weary from everything happening at once!

I didn’t try a ton of new products over the last 45 days or so, but I do have a few favorites that I wanted to mention!

You may know that I’m a big fan of the Bite Agave Lip Mask so I was very hesitant to try something new and sacrifice a few nights’ sleep with something that wasn’t as good on my lips! As it turns out, the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is wonderful and is a bit of a lighter consistency than the Bite product.

I also had high hopes for the brow pencil and it lived up to the hype!

Products mentioned:

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist

Amika Got Grit (Check this post to see a demo on how to use it!)

Arches & Halos Precision Brow Pencil in Sunny Blonde

p.s. Did you catch this favorites video?

1. Angela says
    Posted July 17, 2019

Love Laneige for my lips! Really want to try the Supergoop sunscreen too.

Angela | BlushandPearls.com

2. Posted July 17, 2019

Ooh wow, the products sound interesting! I want to try out the Laneigh lip mask for myself – it’s just what I need! ❤️✨

3. Loren says
    Posted July 17, 2019

Hi Kate! Thanks for reminding me of the Amika Got Grit! I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I went back and watched that demo video. I want to try the toning drops, but I’m brunette, w/ highlights. It says “blonde toning drops,” am I still able to use this? Thanks for your help! 🙂

4. nerline says
    Posted July 18, 2019

I don’t think I have seen any of these products before.
    Thanks for sharing them with us.

5. Maddie says
    Posted July 20, 2019

I had Amika Got Grit in my basket online at Sephora all week waiting for my next paycheck, and then when I went to checkout yesterday it was sold out!! I now know your pain you went through with the underwear fiasco! 😂😭

6. Kate says
    Posted July 22, 2019

Thanks for sharing all your favorites! I absolutely love lip masks and cannot wait to try that one out!

-Kate

7. Meg says
    Posted July 23, 2019

I LOVE the Supergoop unseen sunscreen! It is the only way I actually want to wear my daily SPF