The blow dry mistakes you may be making (and how to fix them)

The main reason why I took the blog in this direction back in 2011 was because I learned very quickly that I could help more people than just my clients with basic video hair tutorials. With the explosion of Pinterest, and the right timing, my video tutorials gained popularity really fast and I was given the opportunity to create helpful resources for women all over the world.

Coolest. Opportunity. In. The. World. By the way.

In the years since the hair tutorial heyday, my content has evolved and changed, but my love for teaching/helping hasn’t gone away! And a recent revelation while getting ready at my gym inspired me to create a new tutorial to correct some common hair issues that I keep seeing.

Since becoming pregnant, I stopped doing bootcamp and joined a more traditional gym with showers so I could get ready immediately after working out. After a few weeks, I couldn’t help but notice that the blow dry methods of the women around me were wasting time, were ineffective, and were not giving them the results I’m sure they were hoping for.

I desperately wanted to lean over and just offer advice right then and there, but I held my tongue and took mental notes instead. So this video is rounding up all the things I’ve seen women do to their hair with a blow dryer that may not be ideal.

The video is not going to demonstrate how to do a salon quality blow out with a round brush, but instead I’m going to share a few minor changes and tips to simply blowing your hair out with a vented flat brush. I didn’t want the styling technique to take away from the drying, so I’ve kept it very very simple!

I styled my hair with Oribe Foundation Mist, Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy Extreme Restoration Duo Serum, and Aquage Uplifting Foam. After blowing dry, I smoothed through the ends with the GHD classic flat iron and finished with a bit of Oribe Dry Texture Spray and Kenra Volume 25 hairspray.

p.s. the prettiest blush watch for spring, and an equally pretty blush handbag!

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

In this post:

1. Posted January 15, 2018

I hardly ever blow dry my hair (air dry all the way!) so I’m a bit of a newbie when it comes to times that I do need that hairdryer. These are really helpful tips. Thank you! 🙂

2. Jill says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I have naturally curly/wavy hair and don’t want smooth straight hair after I blow dry. What different tips and tricks would you suggest.

• Kacie says
      Posted January 16, 2018

Check out naturallycurly.com for product and method tips for wavy/curly hair. Not all curly girls use a blow dryer but my curls are better when I use one and I only dry with the diffusor attached.

3. Taylor says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Thank you for the video! I definitely have been making some blow dry mistakes. I have naturally curly hair, but I blow out my hair once in a while. Would love to see a round brush video!

4. Lauren says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Great tips! I see you didn’t section it off, would you suggest that for thicker hair or is it an unnecessary step?

• Ashley says
      Posted January 15, 2018

I was wondering the same thing. I usually section off my Hair to make sure each section is perfectly dry & the under parts don’t have a weird kink to them.

• Julie says
        Posted January 15, 2018

Same question as above. I have super thick wavy hair so I normally have three sections when drying.

5. Victoria says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Haha! Some of your comments about applying product made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the helpful video!

6. Leeann says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I have extremely thick hair with only low and high on my dryer. And its baby bliss, not a cheap dryer. Do you recommend using the low setting? That might take all day I fear.

• Koren Whited says
      Posted January 16, 2018

My old dryer was the same way. I would use a little extra heat protectant, and then use high at my roots to around mid-shaft, and then I’d switch to low to dry the ends. Maybe that would work for you to have shorter dry time, without doing a lot of damage.

7. Kristen says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Great tips !!!! And love the video !!!

8. Erinn says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Great video! I try to limit blow drying to 2-3 days a week max! It’s made such a difference in the health of my hair and minimized breakage 🙂

9. Chris says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Very helpful tutorial! I noticed you did not use the attachment nozzle. When/how would that be used?

• Brittany says
      Posted January 15, 2018

Yes! The nozzle question! I’m always overwhelmed by all the attachments that come with the blow dryer and never know which ones to use or when! Thanks for a great video

10. Lee Ann says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Thanks for making the video! I’ve been doing pretty much everything you’ve done, but I wanted to say that I’m jealous of your hair! 🙂 I have a very strong collick in the front of my hair and my part only goes one way. I wish I could toss it to either side like yours. I also have a bunch of collicks throughout my hair (it has waves and flips), and any stylist who has cut my hair through the years comments on it and how they have never seen hair like mine, and they really don’t know how to work with it. It’s also thick, flat, and coarse and is frustrating for me to work with. Thanks again! PS Congratulations on baby #3! 🙂

• Brandi says
      Posted January 22, 2018

I feel ya with the cowlicks. I have one right up front that makes bangs out of the question. It is sort of easy as a natural part, but it doesn’t take much to make it “swoosh” in a way I don’t want. 🙄

11. kait says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I love this video! You definitely channeled your inner Ali Andreea!

12. Sandy says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Guess people stress about different things at the gym! Great tips, thanks!

13. cindy says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I noticed that you don’t use a nozzle on your blow dryer. Is that ok to do or does it depend on the brand of blow dryer?

14. Emily says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Kate, have you ever tried the w8less hairdryer from Rusk?

15. B says
    Posted January 15, 2018

That was the most informative video on hair I have ever watched, and entertaining to boot! Thank you! You have inspired me as a mom of two myself to work on my hair. I’ll definitely be using your tips as soon as this morning. Have a great day!

16. Donna says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Really good to know. I guess I’ve never been shown the correct way to dry my hair. I will apply these techniques.
    Thank you.

17. Nicole says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Hi Kate! I love the cut and style of your hair! Any suggestions on what I can tell my hair stylist to get a cut like yours? I have such hair envy! Great tutorial, as always! Thanks for that one!

18. Natalie says
    Posted January 15, 2018

How do you combat static during these dry winter months?

19. Kim says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Love the video and the tips for extra volume! What lip color are you wearing in the video?

20. Christy says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I’ve been wanting to try Aquage Uplifting Foam – can you apply it in the morning on air-dried hair or hair that was blow dried the night before, or is it best applied to damp hair before blow drying?

• Posted January 23, 2018

I would also love to know the answer to this/these question(s) as well. Additionally, can you tell me what brush you were using?

21. Rachal says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Not only did your video include great tips but your humor had me cracking up!! LOL!

22. Melanie says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Thank you!!! What type of hair dryer do you use? Love these types of tutorials!!!

23. Kim says
    Posted January 15, 2018

LOVE this! I’m the laziest person when it comes to blow drying my hair, so this is much appreciated!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me .. shades of grey

24. Linda says
    Posted January 15, 2018

What products or techniques will help prevent static?

• Danielle says
      Posted January 15, 2018

Yes! I’d love to know this too!

• Shikha says
        Posted January 15, 2018

This is def not a professional method, but I smooth a dryer sheet over my hair if it’s super frizzy or if I’ve been wearing a hat! Works wonders 🙂

• Brittany says

I do the same thing! It works really well. 🙂

• Kelly says
            Posted January 16, 2018

I don’t know if this is a good thing but I spritz a little Downey Wrinkle release with the static guard stuff in it. Works well. I use the sample size from the Walmart travel bin. Lol.

25. Erika says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I found this video to be so helpful, Kate!

26. Ryan says
    Posted January 15, 2018

This is so helpful! I started using the Aquage Uplifting Foam over the summer and never got the results you did…looking forward to trying these tips!!

27. Clair e says

Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for posting this! I’ve been struggling on how to blow dry my hair properly. I just tried your tips and hallelujah! My hair is full of volume and helped cut down my straightening time. I still need to master the bangs trick, but they are uncooperative since I’m growing them out. I’ll keep at it! Thanks again!

Best,
    Claire

28. Katy says
    Posted January 15, 2018

What would you recommend for the small pieces of new hair growth? It doesn’t seem to matter what I do… along my part I get small pieces of hair sticking up all over. HELP!!!

• Jessica says
      Posted January 22, 2018

I have the exact same issue!

29. Jerica says
    Posted January 15, 2018

These were some awesome tips!! I’ve been thinking about investing in a new hair dryer because I already utilize most of these habits and still feel like I get a big frizzy fluff ball. Is it really worth it to invest in a high end blow dryer?

30. Nadine says
    Posted January 15, 2018

My hair is so thick that if I waited for it to be 60% dry before using the blow dryer, I would be waiting for hours. What do you suggest?

31. April says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Thank you, Kate, for a great tutorial. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your advice for those of us with wavy/curly (and frizz-prone) hair! I want to embrace my natural texture, not fight with it. Products, tutorials, best cuts/styles – it would all be much appreciated! Thanks!

32. Mariel Williams says
    Posted January 15, 2018

How many days do you get from a blow dry? When using product, does it make your hair oily more quickly?

Posted January 15, 2018

Usually 2. Sometimes product can lead to hair getting more oily, but not necessarily!

• Mariel says
        Posted January 15, 2018

Thanks! I want all that effort to be worth it! Ha!

33. Amanda says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Thanks! I’m sufficiently inexperienced here, that half of this was news to me. I’m looking forward to better results tomorrow 🙂

34. Posted January 15, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this! I actually love just having helpful hints (like the post you shared earlier about how to keep your hair healthier in the shower). They’re so PRACTICAL….and I love that!

thespiritsong.wordpress.com

35. Cassandra Wood says
    Posted January 15, 2018

What are your thoughts on doing this blow dry technique at night and then sleeping on it? I always wash my hair and blow dry at night then just curl in the morning!

36. Kelly says
    Posted January 15, 2018

My stylist told me using a brush to blow dry will make it harder for the hair to hold curl. Since you blew it straight. Is that true? Thanks Kate!

37. Victoria says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I am very inexperienced when it comes to styling hair. I recently purchased a curling iron to attempt the beach waves tutorial you shared. Ever since I tried to style my hair I seem to have a permanent wave in the front close to the root. It stays despite washing and styling it. Any ideas what this is or how to correct it?!

38. Tamara says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Is there anything you would change or recommend for thick hair? My hair is pretty thick and takes a LONG time to dry.

39. Crystal says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Love the tip about the bang area I will have to try that for sure!

40. Cathy says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Kate, This video is so informative and fun to watch, as well! Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us!

41. Megan says
    Posted January 15, 2018

Where has this tutorial been all this time?!?! So very helpful!!! I love your hair tutorials! (And kinda miss the old days when you first started doing them!). Quick question about the aquage foam… I often wash and dry my hair at night then style the next morning if I have a really early schedule. Could the foam be used the night before or would it make my hair greasy after I sleep on it?

• Jessica says
      Posted January 16, 2018

I find that my oily hair looks less greasy when I use the aquage at night and dry my hair, than when I don’t use any product at all.

42. Liz says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I’m so glad i found you on Pinterest 6 years ago!! I love reading your posts and watching your tutorials! You are my go-to girl!! Thanks Kate!!

43. Cortni says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I have incredibly thick hair, so normally once I get the the “blow drying with a brush” stage I pull 2/3 of it on top of my head and dry/straighten the underneath. It seems like if I don’t do this, I never really get the very underneath of my hair dry. Is this a mistake?

44. Alison says
    Posted January 15, 2018

I really enjoyed the video. Finally going to order the Aquage Root Lift! I’m doing pretty good with drying, until I have to hold both a brush & the hair dryer. Ordering a new brush, too. Your videos make doing hair fun & I don’t dread styling, as much, any more. You are my HG hair YouTuber.

45. Allie says
    Posted January 16, 2018

These are great! I especially loved the face softening trick at the end, I’ll have to do that the next time I dry my hair! Thank you! xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

46. Maria says
    Posted January 16, 2018

Great demo! Root lifters always make my scalp itch, so I am scared to try new ones. Would you say this root lifter could be usednon a sensitive scalp?

47. Bethany says
    Posted January 16, 2018

WOW! What a difference these tips made. Kate thanks so much for these tips. I did my hair this morning and was pleasantly surprised on how smooth it turned out. Thanks for helping a girl out!!

48. Lisa says
    Posted January 16, 2018

I discovered I wasn’t making any drastic mistakes! 🙂 But I did try your tip to dry my hair parted on the opposite side of how I wear it, and to blow dry my “bangs” straight down to get a nice swoop… two super easy things to do that don’t any time to my routine, but made a significant difference in my finished style! Thanks!

49. Marilou says
    Posted January 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the great tips!

50. Sara says
    Posted January 16, 2018

I decided to try the medium heat setting, I’ve always done the highest heat setting when drying. I couldn’t believe the results! It didn’t take that much extra time and I had less frizz and my hair actually felt softer and smoother. No more high heat setting for me. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!!

51. Mary says
    Posted January 16, 2018

Thanks for your tips all you videos are very informative Keep them coming I enjoy learning 😊

52. Kelly says
    Posted January 16, 2018

Loved the video except for the end. The part I REALLY wanted to see. It was sped up so fast, I couldn’t tell what you did. Lol. I am a Novice when it comes to my hair.
    LOVE Aquage, too!

53. Stephanie says
    Posted January 17, 2018

I see a lot of comments with questions about thick, wavy hair and I’m in that camp as well! Looking forward to hearing your response to those questions!! 😁

54. Nancy hagan says
    Posted January 17, 2018

Where do I purchase aquage products???

Posted January 17, 2018

You can find them at Ulta!

• Lacey says
        Posted January 29, 2018

Kate, I purchased some Aquage foam recently and it appears they have changed their formula. It smells quite different. Have you bought any recently/had any issues?

Posted January 30, 2018

I have not experienced that!

55. Posted January 17, 2018

Kate, wanted to let you know I dried my hair this morning following all of the tips in your video. My hair is quite wavy so I normally pin it up and dry it in sections, laboriously going over each section with a round and/or paddle brush. Today I did exactly what you suggested. I also did flip my hair over to dry the roots for a minute. The whole process took about half the time it normally takes to blow dry, and although my hair was a bit bushy when it was dry, a few passes with a flat iron easily took care of that. I think you’re right, the most important thing is to really work in those styling products. Anyway, thank you for showing me a much easier, faster way to dry my hair!!

56. Rachel says
    Posted January 17, 2018

Love , Love, Love this video! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate these “things I should have learned in middle school” topics! I grew up a tomboy with a tomboy Mother (who is an amazing person), but I never had an interest or a resource to teach me the basics then.

Now at 28, this content is priceless!

57. Tosha says
    Posted January 17, 2018

Hi Kate! I’ve been following your blog for years and Love it! My question may be dumb but when would you recommend using a concentrator attachment (I think thats what it’s called) and what is it’s purpose really? I’ve never used one, but have thought about trying it out. Thank you!

58. izzy says
    Posted January 17, 2018

1) I love all your hair tutorials!!!!! They are always SO helpful.
    2) You’re so fun to watch!

Keep up the great work!

59. Kathy R says
    Posted January 18, 2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this video! I am lazy when it comes to my hair, and also not very talented at styling. I would either just blow the dryer around a bit, and let my hair dry, or else try a blow-out with a round brush. Either way I always faded when it came to the back, and did nothing with it! But now I have turned the heat down, let it dry mostly before even putting the dryer to it, and am very careful to keep the dryer pointed towards the floor! I have noticed such a difference! I am also trying to get out of the habit of always tucking the hair behind my ears – which always left a weird dent in the hair. I’m not a huge fan of hair in my face, but I’m trying!

60. Jennifer says
    Posted January 18, 2018

Great tips – but it would be helpful to see one for curly haired girls too! Some parts of the video I literally cringed (like full on face contortion) bc there was no way I could blow dry my hair that way and still get a brush through it afterward!!! Love you though and thanks for the tips!

61. Suzy says
    Posted January 18, 2018

So many compliments after following your tips !! Thank you

62. Desiree says
    Posted January 19, 2018

Love this video! Thank you!. I never know what to do and I am totally the woman who puts all of her product on the top layer of hair in the front! Lol

63. Anna says
    Posted January 20, 2018

oh my word! this just changed my life! i am always so frustrated trying to dry my hair & just want to chop it all off most days…and wouldn’t you know i was doing wayyyy too many of these mistakes haha! i felt empowered to dry my hair this morning for the first time ever & couldn’t believe how much i actually liked my hair after just drying it! thank you so much!!

64. Lauren says
    Posted January 20, 2018

Your hair is seriously flawless !!! I’ve definitely been using my blow dryer a lot more to style my hair, rather than doing a rough dry then using a curler etc… Can’t wait to watch your video for some tips and tricks ;)! xo Lauren Will from http://www.LaurensLipGlossary.com

65. Marie says
    Posted January 21, 2018

I was doing some of these things already, but not all of them… and since watching your video and changing up a couple things, I have been getting lots of hair compliments! Thank you!

66. lynn says
    Posted January 22, 2018

Great info! Thanks so much!

67. Maple Holistics says
    Posted January 22, 2018

Depending on your hair type blow drying it is pretty important.

68. Becky says
    Posted January 22, 2018

I love your earrings in this video! 😉

69. Erin says
    Posted January 22, 2018

Hi! I loved this tutorial! Do you have any suggestions for post-partum hair loss? My son is now 1 year old and I still don’t feel like my hair is back to normal.

70. Julie says
    Posted January 23, 2018

I really enjoyed this tutorial. You are so cute and funny! I was happy to see that for the most part, I am blow drying my hair correctly. Yay! I really like your tip at the end about blow drying your bangs in front of your face. I love how your hair sweeps over your forehead like that and now hopefully I can do it too. I’m really glad that I found your blog and I will definitely be coming back for more tips and to learn different ways to braid or pull my hair up. I also wanted to say that I love the design of your blog. You have used really soothing colors and the simplicity is really effective.

71. Carol Burgess says
    Posted January 25, 2018

How do you like the Oribe products?

Posted January 25, 2018

I like them a lot!

• Carol says
        Posted January 25, 2018

Great, I will have to give them a try. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, Kate!

72. AngieN says
    Posted January 28, 2018

Any ideas for hairstyles for shoulder length hair? I am 55, a grandma of 5 and am in a big rut as far as hairstyles go!

73. Amy says
    Posted January 31, 2018

This is great, thank you for sharing! Question: I have such baby fine hair, that when I blow dry upside down, or over to one side, then the other, I lose my part/direction forever, and it all just stands straight up.
    (even my hair dresser does it!)
    Or, then, if I do it less, it just falls limp.
    Any tips??
    I want your amazing, thick hair 😉

74. Sam says
    Posted January 31, 2018

I finally watched this video last night and I couldn’t stop laughing! Having a hair stylist for a grandma and sister ensured that I absolutely know how to correctly blow dry my hair and I cringe when I see people doing it incorrectly at the gym or in movies for that matter. 🙂

75. Theo says
    Posted February 4, 2018

Varias estão me perguntando onde comprar turbo slim? http://stephencqcny.xzblogs.com/3206061/orienta-es-topo-da-nutri-turbo-anvisa

76. Monica says
    Posted February 5, 2018

I liked the blow dry tips you eventually gave, but I wasn’t impressed with the condescending way you discussed things some may be doing that are “wrong”

Posted February 5, 2018

I wasn’t being condescending, I’m sorry you interpreted my sense of humor that way.

77. wow says
    Posted February 6, 2018

You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the paintings you write.

The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to
    mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

78. Jill says
    Posted February 11, 2018

great tips, but I noticed a big mistake– Always… ALWAYS use a nozzle! So many people fry their hair because they let those hot coils touch the hair… in the video I see your doing a pretty good job at keeping the heating coils at a distance, but most women wont. https://tomybsalon.com/

79. Jen says
    Posted February 25, 2018

Is the hairdryer in this video your favorite? I’m in the market for a new one but want to make sure I purchase a good one!

80. Alexandra says
    Posted February 26, 2018

I needed this! Thank you!

81. Julie says
    Posted March 3, 2018

Would love to know what brush you are using!

82. K says
    Posted March 12, 2018

So glad we discovered your blog! This is super helpful. I’m always a little hesitant to add multiple products into my fine hair but I’m going to try your technique. We are all about these simple tips!
    Kristin
    a.dose.of

83. Jenny says
    Posted March 27, 2018

Wow, these are some really helpful tips for someone who use Blow dryers every day! thanks again..

84. Allison says
    Posted April 12, 2018

Super helpful tips! Favorite hair dryer? I’m planning to get my mom a new one for Mothers Day and am willing to splurge. I’m just so overwhelmed what to look for!

85. Posted May 5, 2018

It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our discussion made at this time.

86. April says
    Posted May 31, 2018

This is so helpful! One question-I’ve always applied a detangler/heat protector (like It’s a 10 or Beauty Protector), then used a pick to comb through my hair before blow drying. Do you just towel dry your hair, then start blow drying? I’m wondering if the pick is causing my hair to break more.

87. Posted June 6, 2018

Well written!!! I like the way you’ve explained some common blow dry mistakes we all may do and how to fix them in your post. In an effort to drying our hair faster, we could be totally frying our strands without. There are lots of products available in the market and various salons, who are offer hair wash and blow dry services. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Keep updated!

88. Stephanie says
    Posted June 11, 2018

You are so damn cute! Congrats on the beautiful baby!

Does this process work with fine hair, too? Too much product scares me. I have a little kink and frizz to my hair but my hairdresser says i have a lot just super fine like a cotton ball 🙂

p.s. I shared your website with all my Besties! Keep sharing 🙂

89. Julia says
    Posted June 19, 2018

Seriously one of my favorite videos you’ve ever made! Great tips!

Posted June 19, 2018

great! Thanks!!

90. Posted July 16, 2018

It may seem like an easy task: grab a blow-dryer, point, and blast with heat. But there is a mastery behind it.

91. mary says
    Posted July 24, 2018

what brand and color eyebrow pencil are you using in this video – looks great on you – I love it! (and love the video..have watched it several times – so incredibly helpful!)

92. Posted July 29, 2018

Thank you for your tips. I normally air dry my hair but when I do use a dryer I am using it on full heat. I have thick hair so I am generally bored with it before it is dry. Will try your techniques.

93. Posted August 7, 2018

Thanks for sharing helpful information.

94. Gem says
    Posted August 20, 2018

Awesome tips, thanks!

95. Amanda says
    Posted August 24, 2018

I have a question about products. I blowdry my hair with the technique you decribe above and it looks great….for an hour or so.

At that point, it seems to get…bigger? Or somehow lose it’s smoothness. If it’s humid, I can have trouble fitting through doors it starts to get so big. It will continue to get bigger until Day 3 post shampoo and then it finally settles to smooth again.

I know I have super dry hair always slather on the moisturizing masks and conditioners.

I style with things like Kenra Platinium daily defense oil, Oribe Royal Blowout Spray, Bumble and Bumble Straight, Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1. Generally products that have some slip, heat protection and promote smoothing. Is finishing with hairspray the step I’m missing?

I am very anti feeling like there’s anything in my hair, but I cannot stand looking like a pouffy mess.

Help?

96. Norma says
    Posted August 30, 2018

Thank you for that demo. I wonder if you would think of doing a demo on short hair that’s neither curly or wavy but both! And thick as well!

97. El says
    Posted September 3, 2018

Hello! Lovely video and very helpful but the reason I wanted to watch it is to understand the bangs swoop but it was so fast, I did not understand how to do it. Can you email me or post HOW you dried the hair for bangs sweep?

98. Posted September 6, 2018

i would like to thank you for sharing informative blog.

99. Mona Lynn says
    Posted October 13, 2018

Watched the video and found it to be very informative. My hair is a little shorter than yours but I in retrospect I maybe wasn’t sing enough of the products in my hair, so will be giving that a try. Wanted to thank you and hope to see more.

100. Iris Sanchez says
    Posted October 14, 2018

Could you please inform where can I get that brush you’re using in the video?