links + loves

image source

Popping in with a mid-week links + loves because it’s been too long!

Isn’t that entryway so charming? I found this article for 10 ways to use shiplap and each one is so unique!

My lime obsession is still going strong from last year and this chicken looks so perfect for a hot, summer day.

Last year, I decided rash guards are going to be an essential part of my pool activities in the summer. I found a navy blue striped one at Lands’ End a few weeks ago but finally broke it in last weekend. It runs large, in my opinion. I bought a medium but I wish I would have bought a small.

I’ve been traveling a bit more than usual and of all the things that I could possibly forget to pack, forgetting this would be the greatest loss.

I may whip this up this weekend.

A great tutorial for pretty wedding day makeup.

A perfect upgrade for a LBD. And I usually avoid prints but this dress is darling.

Have you recreated these mermaid waves yet?

If the humidity is killing you already, try this spray to help lock in your hairstyle!

I’m heading out on a quick work-related trip to NYC today! Follow along with what I’m doing over on Instagram!

1. Mary says
    Posted May 24, 2017

Hi Kate!
    Speaking of good wedding makeup tutorials…I would LOVE to see one from you with recommendations on products too!

Thanks!!

2. Melissa G says
    Posted May 24, 2017

Return the rash guard. Lands End allows you to return anything anytime!!

3. Sophie says
    Posted May 24, 2017

Oh wow, that cold shoulder midi dress is beautiful! Lovely print and shape 🙂
    Sophie x | Sophar So Good

4. Kimber says
    Posted May 24, 2017

I love the Lands End rash guards too! They’re seriously the best! They do run a little big but they have great customer service and I’m 100% sure they’d exchange your medium for a small!

5. Posted May 24, 2017

Kate, I got the cutest rash guard at Costco in Apex last week. So random but $13, so there’s that.

6. Ashley says
    Posted May 24, 2017

LOVED the make up tutorial! It was way more than I would think to wear but looked amazing. I was just married last month and my hair/make-up didn’t turn out how I hoped. Wish I’d seen this a few weeks earlier. Oh well… I am still married to the man of my dreams!

7. Posted May 24, 2017

Anti-humidity hair spray? Sign me up! Thanks for sharing, love your blog <3

8. Posted May 25, 2017

I totally need that hairspray, living in Hong Kong where the humidity’s always at 100%!

9. Danielle G says
    Posted May 25, 2017

I love flatbread pizzas. Aldi’s just opened up about 15 minutes from me. What temp did you use to roast the garlic?

10. Sarah says
    Posted May 25, 2017

Aldi is absolutely my favorite place to shop! I am able to give my kids mostly organic and whole foods because of their amazing selection and reasonable prices. (My kids and I loooove the Gluten Free Soft Baked Chocolate cookies. They prefer those over regular cookies!) I sound like an Aldi commercial because I believe in their brand that much!

11. Kelly says
    Posted May 25, 2017

Thanks so much for linking to my DIY wood plant shelf! It’s such a simple and cute little project, and I hope you were able to try it! Send me a photo if you did! Love all your links. Thanks for sharing.