Half Braided Ponytail Hair Tutorial

photo hbp.jpg

I came across this pin on Pinterest and thought it would be such a simple hair tutorial for a fresh new ponytail idea.

All you need is a clear elastic, some bobby pins, a few duckbill clips, and a little texturizing spray, and finishing spray.

photo hbp3.jpg
 photo hbp2.jpg
 photo hbp4.jpg
 photo halfbrad.jpg
Earrings: Elisabeth Ashlie Jewelry (cannot stop wearing these) (similar)
Sweater: Gap Maternity (similar)

1. Posted November 25, 2013

Great and nice tutorial for half braided hairstyles .I like this blog really so much .hairstyles for 2014 .

2. Jamie F says
    Posted November 25, 2013

I do this to my daughters hair all the time, but I don’t know if I can french braid my own hair…lol

3. Ashley says
    Posted November 25, 2013

How pretty is this!!! I love this hairstyle, so cute!

xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

4. Posted November 25, 2013

so pretty! you have the best hair tutorials! : )

5. Carly says
    Posted November 25, 2013

Love this, so simple!

Carly

6. julia says
    Posted November 25, 2013

I just cut my hair to shoulder-length and found your blog through a search of new things to do with it. I’ve gotta say- you’re saving me from that haircut shock that usually happens when I trim up a few inches. Oh, and I’m super pregnant, too! Thanks for being a life saver.

Julia
    of http://www.baker-builder.com

7. Posted November 25, 2013

I love this! So simple but still pulled together and cute! Definitely will be trying this one soon 🙂

Oakleigh Rose: Boutique Shopping Online

8. Posted November 25, 2013

that is just cute! i love it!

9. Posted November 25, 2013

I love it! It’s so cute and easy to do. I always have cute hair-do’s now because of your awesome blog! Thank you!

10. Posted November 25, 2013

Love how casual this looks. And your earrings are so cute 🙂
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

11. Posted November 25, 2013

Such a cute updo! I have the hardest time braiding on my own hair ha ha

12. Nina says
    Posted November 25, 2013

I love it! i tried this morning for about 20 minutes to braid the front of my hair and I failed miserably. My braiding skills need some practice 🙂

13. Posted November 26, 2013

I just cut off about five inches of hair. My second haircut since my firs was born and with just 4 weeks until my second is due I had to get it in there. I’ve gone to the same woman for ten years and I love my cut. The first few days it was literally making me bouncy but now I’ve hit the place where I’m so tired and I wish I could just throw it up as easily as before. Maybe this new video will help 🙂

14. Posted November 26, 2013

We swear by the Dohm white noise machine, swaddlemes or miracle blankets, not turning on lights when you go in at night to feed and minding babies sleep cycle.

We also loved the rock n plays for our twins; they slept in them for months inside their cribs. You do what you have to do for reflux babies even after “back to sleep” beaten into your head in the NICU for when you go home. We transitioned them out of the rockers in July and now they are both happy 10 month old tummy sleepers

15. Amy says
    Posted November 26, 2013

How do you insert bobby pins so that you can’t see them very well, but they do their job of holding?

16. Posted November 26, 2013

I have always wanted to learn how to do this look, thank you for the tutorial!!
    xx

17. Coco N says
    Posted November 26, 2013

Simple but very pretty x

18. Posted November 29, 2013

Bless your heart for posting this! I used it for my Thanksgiving hairstyle. Thank you.

19. Posted February 23, 2014

It is really a wonderful and very useful blog, thanks for sharing it.
    Tribal Tattoos