30×30, week 10

The 30×30 challenge is OVER! And my sister and I successfully came up with 30 outfits from 30 items of clothes/accessories/shoes.

It was a little difficult in the end, but nothing a little time and experiementing couldn’t help. I did feel like my clothes got repetitive in the end. . .but. . .that was probably bound to happen anyway.

It was helpful to see that you can do so much with jewelry and layering. Adding a sweater to your outfit can really change it up.

I also noticed that I wear my patent grey wedges constantly. Love ‘em.

Here are the last four outfits from the challenge:

And now for a collage to show all 30 outfits!

My favorite outfit of all of them? The very first photo.

When I skim through quickly, it looks like there might be a repeat or two in the mix, but different shoes or different jewelry changed up the look.
While I’m grateful that I got to really learn how far a few pieces in my closet can go, I’m ready to start sharing some fresh outfit ideas here on the blog.

Did you participate with the 30×30 challenge? How did it go for you?

Comments

This series has inspired me to accessorize more. I have found a few really good deals on some cute necklaces and scarves and I am actually wearing them with a lot more outfits than I thought I would! Thanks!

I love the colors from the very last outfit! It’s simple and casual, but the sandals really make it look so put together. Thank you for doing the 30×30 and showing that we don’t always have to shop to come up with new outfits!

Great job! I don’t think I could do it! My favorite is from your post today, jean crops with white t-shirt, gray cardigan and the jcrew necklace!

This was such a fun series! It really inspired me to play around with the basics I already own to create new outfits. I love the first outfit from today’s post because the color gray, cardigans, and statement necklaces are three of my favorite things!

I’ve loved being a part of this and also setting myself the challenge of no shopping for new clothes during that time too! All good, but ready for some new outfits myself now too! Thanks for all the fun! Claire x

6. Emily says

I am impressed! I don’t know if I could do it! I really like the idea of looking at all my clothes again; instead of continuing to put them together the same way. That cute little polka-dot top didn’t get much camera time, though!!

Wow! I think this really reinforces the idea that it’s important to invest in some classic basic pieces and build from there. Great job!

8. Sara Beth says

I love the outfits with the coral skirt and aqua sweater. Aqua is a great color on you. All of the outfits are great, Congrats!!!

9. Anonymous says

My favourite is the coral skirt+striped top. You could even add the aqua sweater to that outfit. You always look so happy :)

A.

Just wanted to let you know a couple of things…

1. I’m a new(ish) follower, and I read your blog religiously! can’t get enough.

annnnd

2. your look totally inspires me to step up my game… putting together cute outfits, trying new stuff with my hair, branching out with accessories… you name it!

Thanks for all the great posts, the cute style, and the awesome tips/tutorials – I’m hooked! :)

11. JennMueller says

I love your outfits and the way you change things up with accessories! I would love to see how you organize your closet! Do you have to share with hubs? I share with mine and I’m “taking over” the space we have! Love your blog and your daily posts! Keep ‘em coming! :)

You are quite possibly the most adorable person on the planet. I wish I could have you closet crash me and help! lol! Pinning these inspirational outfits, I love love love them all!

xo,