It’s Friday folks!
My sister and I are still in Wisconsin visiting with family and spending plenty of time in the sun.
I’m ready to see my man again, but we have one more day here to do things like this. . .
1. Enjoying this beautiful home on a really disgusting lake. Usually the lake is beautiful, but with the warm winter, early spring and lack of rain, the lake is like pea soup.
So we bought a cheap pool for the backyard and have been swimming in that (I use the word swimming loosely since it’s 10 feet in diameter) real redneck like.
2. The time spent here is very relaxing, with little makeup and lots of ponytails. Also, quick showers because we used so many gallons of water to fill our pool that the “new” well water we then used in the house smells like sulfur. Nothing like an egg shower to make you feel clean.
3. Plenty, PLENTY of great food. Both homemade and eating out. Someday I’ll share my top restaurants in the chicagoland area that everyone must try.
4. Spending time with some family.
5. My sister and I sitting on her bathroom floor polishing our toenails with Cajun Shrimp. Major girl time.