Taco Dip

There was another Duke game on recently, and sadly. . .they lost. But I made a few dips for us to munch on so at least the food was a “win”.
We had pizza dip, which you can find the recipe for here, and taco dip ( pictured below )
Taco Dip is a simple layer dip that’s quick and easy to make!

Ingredients
1 can of bean dip
16 oz. sour cream
1 package taco seasoning
8 oz. cheddar cheese
1 pkg. shredded lettuce
1 red pepper, chopped
green onion, chopped
(any other veggies you think would look/taste good on top!)

Mix 1/2 a package of taco seasoning into sour cream. In a glass dish, or shallow plate, spread bean dip, then “taco seasoned” sour cream, sprinkle cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped green onion, and red pepper!

Enjoy with chips!

1. Laura says
    Posted March 7, 2012

That’s my favorite dish to make for parties! It always goes SO fast. I never thought of putting green onions on the top but it makes the dish look better!
    Laura

2. Posted March 7, 2012

YUM!

3. Posted March 7, 2012

Looks delicious!!

4. Posted March 7, 2012

I may try this to just have for dinner and the whole family eat from one dish… is that bad?

• Anonymous says
      Posted March 8, 2012

Maybe make individual dishes… I like the idea of doing it as a dinner, puts a new twist on “taco salad”.

5. Posted March 7, 2012

sounds awesome!

6. Stacey says
    Posted March 7, 2012

I will try them both! I loooove dips:) Thanks!

7. Posted March 7, 2012

I have to make that! What is in the bowl with the spoon? I looks really good!!

8. Posted March 7, 2012

Even though I don’t consider myself a cook, I keep forgetting that there are plenty of easy recipes out there that I KNOW I can make! πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing, Kate!

9. Rheana says
    Posted March 7, 2012

So yummy!

10. Raysha says
    Posted March 7, 2012

Yum! Too bad I’m starting a diet. I’ll have to save this one for later.

11. Posted March 7, 2012

Mmmmm I’m Pinning these!!

12. Posted March 7, 2012

Thank you for sharing this post! Everything looks delicious!! If you get a chance, check out my latest post about my cleansing journey and let me know what you think! Much love,

thalovingtouch.blogspot.com

13. Brianne says
    Posted March 9, 2012

Oooh looks delicious! I never thought to put taco seasoning in the sour cream, that’s a great idea. I do a version of a 7 layer bean dip that actually ends up being an 8 layer bean dip. The layers are as follows: refried beans (sometimes the spicy jalepeno kind, yum), sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese (mexican blend), then the veggies, chopped black olives, fresh diced tomatoes, green onions, and fresh diced avocado. The avocado really makes the dish for me, and this always turns out to be a huge hit! Thanks for the post πŸ™‚

14. Kaitlyn says
    Posted March 13, 2012

I make that taco dip a lot but I like mine with black olives! You should try it with taco bell’s chipotle seasoning!

15. Heather says
    Posted March 27, 2012

I make a similar taco dip although mine has 2 pkg cream cheese, one cup sour cream and I sometimes put bean’s on it. I should post it to pinterest as it is a fabulous dip! Looks yummy!

16. Posted July 18, 2014

Buy cheap Devils jerseys china Wholesale

17. Posted July 18, 2014

2014 new wholesale Patriots jerseys store, all jerseys for both man and woman, 100% quality guarantee, fast and free delivery.