2023 Holiday Gift Guides: Gifts for Athletes
2023 Holiday Gift Guides: Gifts for Anyone
Justin has dedicated his free time to fitness over the last year or so, and he’s very picky about his gear. Here are some gift ideas for any athletes in your life!
01. Petzl Actic Core Headlamp – Safety first for running at night.
02. Injinji Trail Midweight Mini Crew Toesocks – I KNOW. toe socks. But Justin says he loves them for running long distances because they help prevent blisters between your toes.
03. Beats Fit Pro Earbuds – They stay put even when it’s raining!
04. LMNT Zero-Sugar Electrolyte Variety Pack – He’s passionate about salt and is a big proponent of proper hydration. He also says it’s delicious (although I must mention that I personally find them very salty, however I could just divide a packet up amongst more water!)
05. Therabody RecoveryAir Prime Compression Boots – These are undoubtedly a splurge, but he uses his quite regularly!
06. adidas Men’s Adizero Boston 11 Sneaker– These are great for road or track running, specifically for speed.
07. Salomon Unisex ADV Skin 12 Hydration Pack – Proper fuel and hydration are essential, and it’s convenient to have this on your back.
08. lululemon Pace Breaker Lined Short – He said these are his favorite running shorts. He likes that they have a phone pocket which keeps your phone from bouncing around.