The Creme de la Creme of Skincare

I really love exploring skincare products. That may be one of my favorite aspects of this job. I love trying hair products as well, but I have a special place for skincare in my heart.

After I was completed with cosmetology school, I considered going to Esthetics school just to further my knowledge of the industry. We covered skin education in Cosmetology school, and technically the license covers the ability for me to work in the field of esthetics, but I never felt like I knew enough.

A face mask is my go-to way to care for my skin when it needs a little extra attention. One of my favorite masks of all time is the Black Tea Perfecting Mask by fresh. No matter what is happening with my skin, this is the mask I reach for the most. It nourishes my skin really deeply, and adds a layer of moisture that it is always in need of!

The Black Tea line in general at fresh is the creme de la creme. It most certainly falls in the category of high-end skincare by its quality of ingredients and price, but it does serious work on your skin. The body cream is one that I save for special occasions because it feels so great and smells divine.

The Age-Delay Eye Concentrate, that is not pictured here, is one of the only eye creams I’ve used that I can actually feel the tightening effects on my skin. The same can be said for the Black Tea Firming Corset Cream Firming Moisturizer. It tightened the skin around my face and neck while also hydrating those areas deeply.

Retinol is a popular ingredient in a lot of tightening and fine line reducing products, and while the Black Tea line from fresh doesn’t have any Retinol, It does have the right ingredients to truly make a difference in your skin.

If you are looking for a line to explore, especially if you are interested in firming and hydration, this would be a line I’d recommend exploring!

In this post:

1. Posted January 21, 2020

I love Fresh’s products! I’m currently using their tinted lip balm – it’s my favourite! ❤️✨

2. Stephanie says
    Posted January 21, 2020

It’s so funny you are talking about this mask because I just got a sample of this in a recent fresh order and was blown away by how soft it left my face. I totally agree fresh is the best!

3. ema says
    Posted January 21, 2020

I love the Fresh products! The cleanser is one of my favorites and the lip scrub. as an esthetician, I love trying new skin care so its a good thing I don’t have sensitive skin! 🙂

4. K B says
    Posted January 21, 2020

When you refer to these products as the crème de la crème – I am wondering if you have tried products like obagi and skinceuticals? Or do you consider those to be in a different category due to the price difference etc.

Posted January 21, 2020

I’ve used two skinceuticals products that are really nice! I’m a bit more familiar with Fresh, so to me–it’s one of the top skincare lines in my book.

5. Georgia says
    Posted January 22, 2020

I’m loving trying out new skincare products atm and this sounds amazing!! Definitely need to try!

Georgia Rose | http://www.justgeorgiarose.com

6. Hilary says
    Posted January 22, 2020

I love Fresh products but hate their packaging. I feel like it can’t possibly be hygeinic to have face products that you stick your fingers in (rather than a pump or dropper or something)!

Posted January 22, 2020

I hear you! I’ve seen little spatulas sold at Ulta that you can use to remove the product if you would feel better about doing that!

• Hilary says
        Posted January 24, 2020

Oh my goodness, that is brilliant. I’ve never even heard of those, but now I’m on the hunt! Thank you! Their rose face mask is sooo lovely and feels good on my sensitive skin.

7. katie says
    Posted January 22, 2020

I recently have been battling rosacea, so it seems like everything irritates my skin. Have you or anyone else heard if Fresh is easy on sensitive skin?

• Meg says
      Posted January 22, 2020

I have sensitive skin, and I love Fresh products. And Sephora has an awesome return policy, plus generous samples! You can try them out without the commitment.

• Brittany says
      Posted January 25, 2020

The Fresh Soy Cleanser has been a game changer for my redness. I absolutely love it!

8. Kimberly Oyler says
    Posted January 23, 2020

Kate! Have you seen that Fresh reformulated our beloved 7 youth complex moisturizer? I’ve been using it for years because of you!! Have you tried the new stuff yet??

Posted January 23, 2020

Yes I saw that and I was like “noooooo” but let me tell you… the new stuff is great!!!

9. Stephanie says
    Posted January 26, 2020

How does this compare to Tatcha skincare?

10. Kimberly Oyler says
    Posted January 27, 2020

I will trust you and give it a shot! Would love to hear about the differences in
    IG stories!!

11. Posted January 31, 2020

Sounds great. I have some products with green tea in it and love them. I haven’t tried cremes with black tea yet, but will certainly do!