links + loves

Similar blouse (original is old), jeans, sandals, similar bag, earrings

We had a few different plans that involved some travel both on this upcoming weekend and next week, but they were changed so we’ll be around this weekend. I’ve been dying to get out to the NC State Farmers Market to pick up some fresh produce and maybe a few plants. I love going there and hope to go more often when the kids are a little older. It can get a bit crowded and they aren’t terribly interested in anything beyond this German bakery at the very end of the row, so it’s kind of more effort than I’m willing to put forth right now. But going alone? That sounds like a pretty dreamy Saturday morning!

A cute graphic of ponytails.

Nail polish remover CREAM?!?! WHAT!

You can’t beat the price of this dress on Amazon, I’m so tempted by the blue and white stripe! Also this looks like a pretty way to do leopard!

Loved reading this post behind my sister’s business, Elisabeth Ashlie.

I’m still loving my Thirdlove bras. Did you see just released a pretty lace balconette bra?

I’ve been wearing my grey and white z supply tee’s so much. They are really the perfect slouchy tee! I found them on Amazon, here is the link!

I love my Athleta Foothill tank & tee so much that I’m considering adding just one more since I wear it multiple times a week. The lilac shade is so pretty, isn’t it?

I might have to make this lemon orzo salad soon, perhaps with some chicken added to it!

We booked our 4th of July trip to Wisconsin and I’m already looking forward to it. This has become an annual tradition, as often as we can swing it, and no one really does 4th of July like south eastern Wisconsin!

I hope you have a great weekend!

1. Erin says
    Posted May 10, 2019

Hi Kate, I look forward to checking out some of those links! One thing- no apostrophe in “grey and white tees” since it’s plural and you’re not showing possession.

2. Posted May 10, 2019

So many fun links, thanks, Kate! Love the post on ponytails. The cutest! 🙂 ❤️

3. Rena says

Such a cute denim look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

4. Karen Ward says
    Posted May 10, 2019

That lemon orzo salad looks great! I’ve made this one several times and it is so yummy!

5. Patti says
    Posted May 10, 2019

Hi Kate. I don’t post often but I just want to say thank you for keeping it real. You always have the greatest posts and you only post things that you truly like ( or you at least post what you like and didn’t love about something ). I trust your recommendations more than any other blogger. I still wear my Athleta gray tank that’s open in the back that I found from you – it is still a favorite of mine! I already looked up to see which Ulta carries that nail remover cream. 🙂
    I am a former Wisconsin night who lives in the Chicago burbs. Have a great trip this summer! Happy Mother’s Day!

• Patti says

Oops- dumb voice texting- Wisconsinite

Thank you so much Patti!

6. Kate says
    Posted May 10, 2019

That nail polish cream is so crazy, I have never heard of anything like that! Also, that athleta tee is so cute. Thanks for sharing, hope you are having a great day.

-Kate

Posted May 10, 2019

I know I’m dying to try it!

7. kayla says
    Posted May 10, 2019

Love the block heel sandals, I can only wear block heels because I am such a clutz and ruin all my nice heels.

8. Ann says
    Posted May 10, 2019

Great look! Is there a link for the “similar purse”? Thank you.

9. Sara Barnhill says
    Posted May 10, 2019

My family is from WI (La Crosse & Sturgeon Bay/Door County–GO PACK!). We lived in Brookfield & New Berlin when I was in elementary & middle school. I miss all the summertime festivals in Milwaukee. There’s something for everyone…Germanfest, Polishfest, Summerfest, Irishfest, etc…Summertime in Wisconsin is the best! My parents retired to Charlotte, NC and then my hubby & I (plus our 4 kiddos) moved to Charlotte as well. At least the winters aren’t as dreary here. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

10. Olivia Schueller says
    Posted May 10, 2019

I love how airy and natural your home looks!

11. Katie Yonke says
    Posted May 11, 2019

I live in Kenosha. 4th of July is my favorite holiday and watching fireworks over Lake Michigan is my FAVORITE!!! Glad you’ll be up this way for all the festivities.

12. Erin says
    Posted May 17, 2019

Shout out to SE WI!!! Woot woot! That’s where I’m from and Lake Geneva is BEAUTIFUL!!! 🙂 If I ever run into you, I’ll be star struck!!!