Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
My go-to lip color lately
I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m giving you my secret family recipe for the best cookie of all time. I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t enjoy this cookie.
The original recipe doesn’t include any salt, but over the years of making these cookies I’ve found that salt (both in the dough and as a subtle topping) makes a really nice addition to all the chocolate!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees
2 1/4 C flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. kosher salt
1 C butter
1/4 C sugar
3/4 C brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 3.9oz package of instant chocolate pudding (or chocolate fudge)
1 6oz package chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
1. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Combine butter (softened, not melted), sugars, pudding mix, vanilla. Beat. Add eggs. Beat again.
3. Gradually add flour mixture.
4. Stir in chips
5. Drop by spoonfulls on ungreased cookie sheet. I usually sprinkle some kosher or sea salt on top. Yum.
6. Bake for 8-10 mins. Usually, they are ready right at 8 mins! These are soft cookies so don’t try to bake ’em to long!