A Golden Pink Summer Makeup Look + Tutorial

A soft baby pink on the lips and cheeks is one of the easiest colors to wear. It gives your face a little life and freshness without making a strong statement.
I’ve been loving the NARS liquid blush in shade Orgasm for a few months. It’s so easy to apply, blends so nicely into my skin, and leaves the prettiest soft pink glow to my cheeks. I think I audibly gasped when I saw that NARS released a lip balm in the same shade on Sephora’s website. I ordered it immediately and had my fingers crossed that it would be as good as the blush shade is. Well I’m happy to report that it is good, in fact it’s even better than I hoped. It’s a hydrating balm that feels great on the lips and delivers the prettiest pink shade. I wondered if it would be too sheer but it’s perfect!
Inspired by these fresh pink shades I wanted to create a makeup look that was simple, light, and perfect for a summer day. All of the products I used in this tutorial can be found at Sephora! You can watch the video below, or click here to watch over on my Youtube channel.

The cream eyeshadow stick is so easy to use. I just swipe it all over my lids and blend away any lines with my finger.

I found that applying one layer of the NARS liquid blush and then going back over the apples of my cheeks with a little bit more product is my favorite way to wear it.

I typically focus on the actual product more than the packaging, but I will say that the packaging of the NARS Afterglow lip balm is beautiful.

I set the look with Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof setting powder and my makeup didn’t budge. It’s lightweight and totally transparent too! I tossed the lip balm right into my bag after filming this look and have worn it daily since. Of all the products I used in this tutorial, the lip balm is the one I’d say you shouldn’t pass up on!
This post was sponsored by Sephora.

In this post:

1. Posted June 25, 2018

Lovely look! I like that you have both a video and picture tutorial! Makes things so much easier when I’m too lazy to go through the video! 🙂

2. Kim says
    Posted June 25, 2018

I absolutely adore this natural, beautiful, and healthy glowing look! Thank you!

3. Angela says
    Posted June 25, 2018

I love fresh pinks for summer and cream eye shadows really help me get my eye makeup done quickly in the morning and give such a gorgeous finish!

Angela at Blush & Pearls

4. Allie says
    Posted June 25, 2018

I love a colored lip balm for summer, this one looks gorgeous! The Fresh one in Petal is really great too.
    Have a wonderful Monday! xAllie

5. Ashley says
    Posted June 25, 2018

Such a pretty and fresh look! Do you have any recommendations for drugstore brand cream eyeshadow sticks? Thanks!

Posted June 25, 2018

You know I looked around and didn’t see any at Target recently–I hope they come out with some soon! They are so easy!

6. Gina Davis says
    Posted June 25, 2018

These videos are so helpful to me , especially since I suck at makeup. Thanks for sharing, I’m going to order that lip balm.

7. Kim says
    Posted June 25, 2018

I love this look! The lip balm looks gorgeous!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me .. my REAL IUD replacement story!

8. Anke says
    Posted June 25, 2018

Hello, I love your golden earrings shown in this posts pictures. May I ask where they are from?

9. Kelly says
    Posted June 25, 2018

You are gorgeous! Your makeup and hair tutorials are my favorite thing you do! I can’t wait to try the Urban Decay powder. I live in texas, and with the humidity, I need that powder!!
    (As a fan/friend, I wanted to let you know I believe your concealer area is a little too light. As I’ve gotten tanner this summer, I had the same issue and had to go a shade darker than my usual. No offense, at all!! You’re beautiful. Friends help each other out!! 😉)

10. Donna says
    Posted June 25, 2018

Do you mind sharing your nail polish color?

11. Eva says
    Posted June 25, 2018

That Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick looks like heaven!! Gorgeous look.

Eva | http://www.shessobright.com

12. Elena says
    Posted June 26, 2018

I love a good cream eye shadow stick! So quick and easy. What color is this you are wearing?

13. Melissa says
    Posted June 26, 2018

This is a beautiful and soft look on you. Great colors!

14. Posted June 29, 2018

Love this!!

15. Posted July 12, 2018

I love the way of defining. it’s great!

16. Posted August 14, 2018

This photos and videos are helpful for me. thanks for sharing