5 Great Podcasts
links + loves
I listen to podcasts any chance I get! Anytime I’m in the car alone or doing a “mindless” task in my office, I have one going. Once I’m caught up on my regular podcasts, I’m always curious to find more, but that is a daunting task! There are SO MANY options available now, and it’s hard to know where to start! Below are 5 of my favorite podcasts, with #5 being admittedly a bit early to add to the “favorites” list.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – I could listen to these episodes forever. Not only is Guy an easy person to listen to and very conversational in the interviews, but the stories that are told by these entrepreneurs are so fascinating. I’m not lying when I say I feel so inspired after listening to each one! I’ve listened to nearly every single episode already and am dying for new ones to come out! I’ve even considered going to a live show if it ever happens near me!
- Young House Love Has A Podcast – I love hearing what John and Sherry are up to. Their show is light and easy to listen to, and I find them funny and entertaining. I love their helpful segments on design or decor challenges, and their reader question episodes.
- This American Life – Always great storytelling on thought-provoking topics. I like listening to this podcast even when I disagree with their views, because it forces me to think about my opinions on a certain issue as well.
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking – I usually avoid dark or heavy topics because I can easily become consumed by something that will haunt me throughout the night. I’ve selected a few of these episodes to listen to and while the subjects can be hard to swallow, it’s been equally eye opening and at some times inspiring to hear how Nora’s guests persevere through hard times.
- Business Wars – I must admit I’m new to this one so it’s a little presumptuous to put it on a favorites list, but I think I’ll really like it as it continues to roll out new episodes. The host is a little monotone in his retelling of certain stories, but the topics are so interesting to me that I can get past that.
I’d love to hear some of your favorites! Please leave some in the comments below so I can check them out!