Spring Clothes on Sale! (maternity and non-maternity options)
The blow dry mistakes you may be making (and how to fix them)
My sister and I were texting each other links to the cute new arrivals at Old Navy last night. I’ll admit that I already purchased a few items that I can’t wait to get in the mail because they were running a 20% off sale (it’s good through tomorrow 1/17!). Unless I clarified the sale next to the item below, it’s from Old Navy and you too can get it at 20% off if you hurry!
02. Love the sleeve detail on this tunic because it’s subtle and won’t get in the way of daily life activities! (40% off, no code needed at Loft)
03. I love buffalo check! (20% off when you spend $100 at Madewell)
04. Easy sunglasses that go with any outfit.
05. An easy layering tee.
06. Perfect long sweater to throw on over a dress or even a simple tank.
07. Nothing screams spring quite like pink and floral.
08. You can never have enough stripes.
09. This looks like a great basic maternity tee.
10. I purchased this adorable maternity top today. I love the windowpane pattern!
This makes me crave 68 degrees, sunny, with a slight breeze but instead it looks like yet another snow storm is heading our way tomorrow. Here’s to hoping it doesn’t throw a wrench in our travel plans!