5 Things to Do/Try/Buy with Emily from Emily Ley
A tote + new clothes for the baby
(This post is a part of a series I’m running while I’m on maternity leave! I asked a few fellow bloggers and friends what they would insist their own friend buy/try/do. I thought this would be a great way to get to know these bloggers a little bit, and to hear some of their secret “must-have” things!)
Emily Ley just had the cutest twins in history. She also has an adorable son named Brady!
I asked Emily what 5 things she would insist her friends try, buy or do, and this is what she told me:
1. You must own at least two Tourance Blankets (often on sale at One Kings Lane). They will change your life. I’m serious.
2. You must try Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream (infused with Olive Oil). It’s my go to hair products and it lasts forever. My hair can get all kinds of frizz in the Florida humidity. I’ve been using this religiously for years.
3. No matter where you live, you must visit the Gulf of Mexico. It’s my happy place. I’ve seen a lot of beautiful beaches and the Gulf’s white sandy beaches and cool, salty blue waves make me feel alive. I’m not exaggerating. It’s heaven on earth.
4. You must try Mac’s Bred for Beauty BRIGHT Pink blush. I think it’s a gorgeous shade on any skin tone. I’ve been using it since I was allowed to wear makeup! 🙂
5. You must have a collection of party supplies for impromptu get-togethers. I stock up a few times a year from the Target sale section and gather paper napkins, cups, plates, and even utensils for any occasion that might arise! You never know!
Emily, those Tourance blankets look like heaven. I’m going to have to keep my eyes out for those! No matter what the season, I always like curling up on the couch with a cozy blanket!
Thanks for your 5 recommendations!