High Five for Friday
Hey. It’s Friday.
My morning was going great, all 5 minutes of it, until I read the ending to The Dark Knight Rises from someone’s Facebook status.
On the day of the release.
Anyway, I’m going to stop talking about it so maybe I can forget it between now and Sunday when I go see it.
There were five great things of the week too.
1. Whipped up with “pantry meal” on Sunday night–love it when I have enough food to make a meal without going to the grocery store. I also started meal planning for the first time in my life and it’s made a huge difference. I love it.
Oh and there was Rosemary Bread involved–yum.
2. You know those weeks when you really can’t find anything you want to wear? And then you have those weeks when you can easily find something? I had one of the latter weeks.
3. A particularly moving sermon on Sunday given by our campus pastor.
4. Homemade pizza with my sister, and chats about our new endeavor (we’ll fill you in soon).
pizza dough recipe here.
5. Heading to the local flea market for the first time ever tomorrow! And SO looking forward to it!
Hope you had a good week! Link up over at Lauren’s blog if you write a High Five for Friday post!