High Five for Friday!
So what is the deal with bobby pins anyway?
It’s time for High Five for Friday! It’s my top (high on the list) five things that happened/I enjoy this week. Get it? High five? And high five that it’s friday? Like you high five your friend? Have I over-explained? Over-complicated?
My sister hosts a rockin’ link party over at From My Grey Desk, so you can all share your high five for friday list too!
Anyway, lets just get into it:
1. FIRST OF ALL-Thank you for your tender comments about my red lipstick. 🙂 My sister and I use the word tender instead of sweet. Partially as a reference to a few Thanksgiving’s ago, when she said “her tender timer was going to go off” when I said something nice (like usual) about her. I died laughing, and it became a thing. Do you know what I’m talking about? It’s the little auto-timer gauge in the turkey that lets you know when it’s. . .well. . .tender! We often reference our own personal tender timers, and when they go off. AND partially because it contributes to our weird serster lernguerge.
2. I went to dinner with my friend Allyson at Mez in Durham. I always like when she chooses because she’s a foodie and makes wise choices. Dinner was delish, and her company made it perfection.
3. Yours truly was featured on Latest-Hairstyles.com this week. Go check it out!
4. My husband FINALLY told me what he wanted for Christmas. It’s probably the most boring gift you could ever imagine but it’s perfect for him. NOT because he’s boring, because he will really enjoy it. The gift is boring, not him. ::trying to recover::
5. I got to hold my friend Jessica’s newborn this week. This is her first son, and he is adorable. I mean he is really adorable. You just kind of stare at him and smile because he’s so cute.
And it gave me the bug somethin’ fierce (yep, southern talk has rubbed off). I even considered getting another kitten to hold me over until my husband and I start our family. But I decided to hold off. 2 cats is enough for now. 🙂
Link up your High Five for Friday over at From My Grey Desk!