Homemade Mac and Cheese
Halloween + SeventhStudio Giveaway!//closed
This is the most delicious Mac and Cheese Recipe you will ever taste. And it’s crazy easy.
1 lb (1 box) al dente elbow noodles
1 lb cheddar cheese
4 tablespoons butter
salt & pepper
1/2 cup milk
*cook your noodles to al dente as per the package instructions
**set oven to 375 degrees
1. Pam/grease your baking dish.
2. Place cooked noodles in the bottom of the dish (enough to cover the bottom).
3. Salt and pepper generously.
4. Add two large handfuls of cheese.
5. Start second layer. Repeat exactly what you did in the first layer until you fill your dish.
6. Place 4-5 tablespoon slices of butter on top of the mac and cheese and pour 1/2 cup milk over the top.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes uncovered <–this is when the browning happens…yum!
(my stomach literally just growled.)
It will be piping hot, so watch out. But it is always delicious and a total crowd-pleaser! I tend to under salt, so don’t be afraid to add a little more salt than you normally would in between all the layers.