Your Favorite Items from 2020

I am truly fascinated to see what you respond to when I share links to things, and the few times that I share some behind-the-“screens” statistics with you, some of you are really interested as well!

I pulled up my data and I’m sharing the top 6 things you loved this year, based on link clicks/purchases.

I have this information from RewardStyle, which is the platform that supplies my affiliate links. Affiliate links are one way I generate revenue for my business. If I use an affiliate link to a hair product, and you click on that link and make a purchase, I get a small monetary kickback. It doesn’t cost you any additional money, but it’s a way for influencers to earn revenue for advertising or marketing a product through their social channels.

So, I selected the full calendar year of stats, and here are the top 6 products that were purchased through my links this year!

One. Madewell The Perfect Vintage Jeans in Enmore Wash

Two. Target All in Motion Women’s Quilted Funnel Neck Collar

Three. Madewell The Perfect Vintage Jeans in Rosabelle Wash

Four. Caslon Joshua Water Resistant Bootie

Five. Madewell Whisper Cotton Rib-Crewneck Tee

Six. Sephora Nars Liquid Blush

__

The items with the most clicks (which doesn’t mean the same thing as a purchase) were:

One. Target All in Motion Women’s Quilted Funnel Neck Collar with 55k+ clicks!

Two. Target Women’s High-Rise Skinny Jeans Universal Thread, Dark Wash with 45k+ clicks!

Three. Target Women’s Mid-Rise Ankle Length Jogger Pants (similar!), A New Day with 35k+ clicks!

I hope you were able to find some wonderful “staple” items for your closet this year. As always, I appreciate you using my links and I always love to hear when you have clothing success!

1. MIA CAUGHEY says
    Posted December 28, 2020

Hi Kate!
    Can you provide the link (or information) about the socks that are in the picture with the Carlson Joshua booties?
    Thanks-Mia

2. Carrie says
    Posted December 28, 2020

Guilty party here. I purchased the Madewell jeans in Edmore wash. And the whisper cotton tee. I just love your style!

3. Posted December 28, 2020

No wonder these are favourites! They’re super cute. Hope you had a great Christmas, Kate! ❤️✨

4. Jessica Fischer says
    Posted December 28, 2020

I tried the nars liquid blush this year and will never go back to powder again!!! I absolutely love it! Thank you for continuing to guide us… your links and loves are the best!

5. Brittany says
    Posted December 28, 2020

I just recently purchased the desk pad you recommended and I am looking forward to using it!

6. Maria says
    Posted December 29, 2020

I bought the black booties for myself for my birthday. I love them! Thank you for the recommendation Kate!

7. Jenn says
    Posted December 29, 2020

Target quilted funnel neck is one of my favorite purchases of the year!

8. Julie says
    Posted December 29, 2020

Wow I’m surprised so many of your followers’ favorite items are clothes and not makeup! It seems like you talk about makeup much more than clothes. But maybe that’s just my perspective since I don’t really care about clothes and mostly just follow you for makeup recommendations lol. You influenced me to try the CT airbrush pressed powder and the benefit roller lash. Both are great! Happy new year!

9. Aiysha says
    Posted December 29, 2020

Where did you get the socks liners from?

10. Katie Meg says
    Posted December 30, 2020

I bought those black Target joggers and I do love them! They’re perfect for work from home- it’s like dressed up loungewear.

11. agreso says
    Posted December 30, 2020

12. Kristina Newton says
    Posted December 31, 2020

Bought the Caslon boots, and they are SO good! Comfortable right out of the box, and super easy to get on and off. Had been looking forever for the “right” bootie, and would never have know about these without your post! Thank you, thank you!!

13. agreso says