Fitness + Weight Loss Mid-Year Update

I realize we are past the mid-year mark but June and July were pretty nuts for myself and my family as we moved into a new house. Our life has finally settled down a bit, which I’m so thankful for, and we are enjoying every second of being in this home.

You can read the start of my weight loss journey here, but I thought it was time for another update!

In a nutshell, I started working out very regularly and began following a Jenny Craig meal program in January. I lost over 20 lbs and then quit doing the Jenny Craig meals (which I was eating roughly 80% of the time) in May.

Since May, I’ve maintained my weight. It’s fluctuated a little bit up and down, but May, June, and July were not good months for me on the health + fitness front. In hindsight, I wish I was a bit more strict with my diet and exercise routine but here were are and I’m simply looking at the summer as a season of maintenance.

I’m so encouraged that I didn’t gain any weight back and as of this week, I’m sitting right at 22 lbs lost since January 1st. Do I wish that number was higher? Kind of. Am I still happy and satisfied with that much weight loss? Very.

My new goal which I do think it’s very reasonable and accessible is to lose 10 more pounds over the next 2 months. I know I can do it, I just need to be very thoughtful about calories in versus calories out. I’m not going to do Jenny Craig again, not because I didn’t like it, but because I feel like I’m in a better place that allows me to make my own healthy meals.

If, in fact, I do lose that weight, I’ll be back at a number where I feel very comfortable! I want to say here that tracking the number on the scale does not work for everyone. A lot of people I know track weight loss via how their clothes fit or how they feel when they exercise. I’m simply sharing that for me, in order to see progress and stay motivated, I need to watch that number on the scale!

I’m still doing Bootcamp classes as often as I possibly can. A normal week has me at Bootcamp at least 4 times, but normal weeks seem to be a thing of the past these days! I wish I was better at home workouts but I simply don’t burn nearly as many calories working out alone or at home than I do at the gym. I need the competition and motivation to press on when I want to quit, and being at the gym with my friends is the perfect formula for me to enjoy it and get in a great, calorie-burning workout!

My plan to lose this next 10 pounds is to mimic the portions I was eating when I was doing Jenny Craig, work out as regularly as possible, and eat more vegetables. Lunch is my worst meal as far as planning goes but on days that I get plenty of protein along with some veggies in the afternoon, I find that I’m not famished by dinnertime.

Thanks for your support and encouragement, either via comments here or DMs on Instagram. This is a very personal thing to share but I hope it’s helpful for anyone else who may be trying to lose weight.

1. Posted August 7, 2019

Wow, congratulations on your weight loss! You look beautiful then and now! Thanks for sharing your experience. 🙂

2. Angela says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Kate, It has helped me to food prep lunch for the week or make sure that a couple dinners during the week have enough protein left for next day lunches. A few things I like to make that are “mom easy” is chicken breasts in the crock pot with salsa and black beans or a white meat turkey breast (frozen-thaw it a day in the fridge to get it out of the wrapping) with a box of turkey broth. Veggies are easy with all of the frozen choices and bagged salads.
    I used to be an old school lunch eater-sandwiches usually-but this has definitely kept me satisfied for the afternoon!
    Thanks for sharing your journey! You’re setting great examples for your kiddos!

3. Sherry says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look fabulous…..always !! Great job on the weight loss.

4. Allison says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Congratulations! It is great that you found something works for you. Look forward to the next post when you reach your goal!
    The gym is impossible with our schedule so it’s at home workouts for me. Any calorie burn is better than no calorie burn.

Posted August 7, 2019

That’s true! Different seasons of life allow for different kinds of work outs!

5. Kelly says
    Posted August 7, 2019

As I’m nearing the end of my second pregnancy and feeling bigger than my first time (and not having much baby weight to lose), hearing about your fitness and weight loss journey after sweet Emily’s birth is so encouraging for me. I know even if I have to be more dedicated and it takes longer to lose the baby weight this time, it’s doable if I’m realistic and stay motivated like you! <3

6. Jennifer Szukhent says
    Posted August 7, 2019

That’s so exciting and it takes hard work to be able to do that! Keep it up! I was wondering if you would do a blog post on what a typical weeks meals look like for you and some healthy meal options I would really enjoy that and I think some others would too!

• Kimberly says
      Posted August 7, 2019

Ditto to that! You look awesome Kate!

• Kelly says

Same!!

• LYnn says
      Posted August 7, 2019

YES! Tell us what you eat in a typical day!

• Kaitlyn says
      Posted August 7, 2019

Yes! I just wrote a comment asking her to do this. Would be so helpful!!!!

7. Beth says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You always look wonderful but I am glad to hear you are feeling better about your look as well. Great job, Kate. Keep it up!

8. Posted August 7, 2019

Congrats Kate! 22 pounds is legit. I find it really hard to lose weight over the summer since it tends to be a more social time, so it says a lot that you maintained. Good luck with the last 10 pounds, I know you will be successful. Ditto on Jennifer’s request for meals.

9. Posted August 7, 2019

You go girl! My favourite part of this is that you clearly feel better and that’s so important! I’d love for you to share some meal ideas!

K A T E L A T E L Y || fashion & lifestyle blog

10. Beth Jones says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Hey Kate, I personally appreciate this post and thank you for your honesty. One thing that I value most about your blog is how relatable and real you are! As a mom myself, there is no question being a mom comes first but I am a huge advocate for self care. It is a concept with lots of baggage for moms and we all struggle taking care of ourselves. Thank you for highlighting this area of your life and for being so down to earth!

11. Mary Ellen says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Every post you make I think how good you look and what progress you’ve made! Keep up the good work!

12. Kelly says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Congrats! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing this content. It was very motivating and as alway appreciate your real/relatable content!

13. Posted August 7, 2019

Congratulations on your weight loss and healthy outlook!
    I’m sure you will reach your goals. You definitely have the right attitude.
    Remember, our journeys never go in a straight line,

Love your posts,

Rosemary
    Distinctly Southern Style

14. Jessica says

Congratulations, girl!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment! You look amazing! ❤️

15. Posted August 7, 2019

Hi Kate!
    Wanted to drop a note to say keep up the good work and at the same time, how much I appreciate how you describe your personal weight loss, nutrition and exercise experience. There are far too many mixed messages in the world of what women *should* be doing to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I thank you for your honesty, and how you explain that tracing a number is your personal preference but is not right for everyone. As a woman with a background in Health & Exercise Psychology I think this is a great example of a woman in the real world, doing her thing and working on building the best possible lifestyle that she can for herself.
    ❤️ Elizabeth

Posted August 7, 2019

Thanks Elizabeth! That means a lot! Yes I hope to only inspire by portraying a VERY realistic weight loss experience 🙂

16. Marnie Hauser says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look amazing! Hope you reach your goal in the next few months but just know that you look great!

17. Deb Cadovius says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Would you be open to sharing some of your meal ideas along the way? Thank you for being so open with something so personal.

18. Meaghan says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look amazing! So proud of you and thank you for sharing, you’ve definitely encouraged me to lose weight as well!

19. Rena says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You can be so proud of you! You achieved really a lot and I think you look fantastic!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

20. Elyssa says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Congratulations! I’ve always had some issues with weight fluctuation, so that’s a great accomplishment to maintain. Have you ever explored Beach Body on Demand? I don’t like going to the gym, so I follow these workouts. There are workouts for all levels. Ultimate Portion Fix which I followed when I first started one of the programs called 21 Day Fix worked so well : )

21. Ciara says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You are so inspiring! I’m a follower on Instagram as well, and I’d love if you’d be able to share some of your meals/snacks during the day on stories if you have the time (which I know is scarce!).

22. Kandie says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look fantastic Kate! It’s definitely not easy losing weight and keeping it off when there is so much going on and having littles who snack on carbs 98% of the day LOL so kudos to you mama!

How do you combat hunger during the day? I feel like I am never full no matter how healthy I eat. I’ve tried increasing smaller snacks, but at work I sit at my desk and all I want to do is EAT, which I know is normal, but ugh so tough some days.

I too would love to hear about different meals, snacks or recipes for when I get into a rut. Mostly for on the go or packing for work. That’s my biggest struggle.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us on such a sensitive subject. Your realness is so appreciated 🙂

23. Morgan says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Thanks for the update! Helps to hear from others that are on this journey post baby. Love the idea of a maintenance summer. School starts next week for my new kindergartner and I’m hoping structure helps all of us.

24. Amy says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look fabulous! It has taken me 53 years and trying every diet so thousands of dollars that everything in moderation. Making healthy choices 90% of the time has helped me lose 40 since Christmas. I’ve started walking 3-5 miles 5-7 days a week. I’m still struggling with the constant thoughts in my mind about weight loss but am getting better.

• Gwen says
      Posted August 7, 2019

Wow! Congrats! That’s awesome!

25. Cathy says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I appreciate your very realistic goals!! You will crush them!! You look fabulous!!! Before and after!

26. Leigh says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Get it, Kate! I’ve been slowly putting on weight since I graduated law school six years ago, and in April, I decided enough was enough. I’ve lost 17 lbs since April through portion control and saying no more often to carbs. I have about 20 more pounds to lose before I’m where I’d like to be, and I know how challenging it can be. I’m looking at it like a lifestyle change rather than a diet with a fixed endpoint, and that outlook has really helped keep the focus on eating in ways I can manage long term (read: why I’m still eating some carbs and have ice cream every night!). Good luck to you! You look great – and it’s clear you’re feeling great, too!

27. JoAnn says

Try Sydney Cumming’s workouts on YouTube. They are great for at home workouts

28. Posted August 7, 2019

You should be so proud of yourself!!!

Peloton has an app that has Bootcamp, Yoga, etc. for in home workouts. I didn’t think I’d like it but there’s an instructor and people in the studio so it really does help and I find myself using it often. You get 2 weeks free so you could always try it and just not renew I’d you don’t like it.

Good luck on the last 10!! I have about 20 left to lose and you have been motivating for me to keep going!!

29. Chelsea says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look AMAZING! You’re gorgeous either way! Such an inspiration in all areas! 💙

30. Sam says
    Posted August 7, 2019

This was great to hear as I am on my weight loss journey as well! I wish you all the best and hope you keep kicking butt at boot camp!

31. Page Miller says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look wonderful Kate! I just started working out last week and have LOVED a little “me” time as well as being around other women while getting a good workout in! I hope these next couple months you continue to stay encouraged and motivated as you work towards your goal!

32. Bonnie says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Considering how much you have had going on this summer, maintaining your weight loss is a huge accomplishment!! Great job!! I think you look fantastic!!

33. Carol says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Great job maintaining your weight. For me it was all about portion sizes. Weight Watchers online really helped me. Measuring food until I understood portions and eating fruit when I wanted sweets helped me. Good luck!

34. Megan says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look fantastic! I’ve always thought you were so pretty and I can’t believe you even had that much weight to lose, but I know how much those numbers mean to each of us personally and whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself is super important! I know you’ll reach your goal and can’t wait to hear how it goes!

35. April says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look amazing (before and after)!

36. Laci says

You look great!

37. Meghan says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You always look beautiful and confident. Go Momma, go!

38. Alisa says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Keep it up! You’re doing a great job setting a good example for your kiddos.

I’m a home workout person but I didn’t used to be. But my reality is that this works for me in this season of new motherhood.

Keep setting realistic goals 🙂 and remember your “why.” You got this girl!

39. Jessica Kregger says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look great! If you’re looking for a program to follow, I’ve loved Weight Watchers. It allows me to eat some of what I love while controlling portions and making healthy choices. Keep up the good work, Kate!

40. Connie says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Health and wellness are great goals! You’re doing fabulous! I’m sure you know about Rachel Hollis she has talked about how people are either externally or internally motivated – seems you may be externally as you do better at boot camp than at home. There is a great YouTube channel of (free) HIIT workouts by Lucy Wyndham Reed (oh I hope I spelled her name right!) she does simple HIIT workouts-
    7 minutes repeat 3x and it kicks your butt. She is a former British army soldier and trained British forces and she’s in her 40s super normal! Might be just the thing for you. AWellnessNote is a food blogger who does a lot of healthy meal prep which might help with lunch. She preps meal components on Sunday and pieces it together in different ways. She’s on Instagram. Cheering you on!

41. Tricia says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Kudos to you Kate! Praying your goal will come to fruition in the days ahead….with the key word “fruit”. Ha! Ha! We seem to be in a similar boat with where we were and where we want to be with healthier lifestyle and weight except mine was not from bringing precious lives into the world. Be encouraged and know that endomorphs like us lose healthy weight at a slow and steady pace and the numbers will show and the leaner you will shine through with clean eating, exercise you enjoy, and mindfulness with food.

42. Posted August 7, 2019

At Burn Bootcamp, I hear all the time to focus on your “why.” My why must not be strong enough because I haven’t made any progress in this area. How are you able to stay focused and motivated?

43. Katelin says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Hey Kate-did you do a blog post on postpartum clothes? Our third is due any day and with the change in season soon, clothing, specifically jeans, seem to be such a hard item to find due to how I carry my postpartum weight! I’ll also work nursing, and tend to stay “fluffy” during that time! I’ll have about 2 or 3 months of summer left depending on how N.C. summer/fall is! I was hoping since we live close by, and you can relate to the crazy weather of N.C. you had some pointers! Thanks so much!! You have been such a positive in talk with your weight loss, doing what works for you and your body, and embracing the season your in since Emily’s birth! I really leaned into all that you talked about to remind myself I would get back to where I was when we were surprised by this pregnancy!! Thanks for that!

44. Anita says

Great job.
    I’d also love to hear about your weight loss meals.
    I really love food and this is my area I struggle with the most.
    I have enjoyed using “Damn Delicious” meal prep cookbook and some recipes from cookingcanuk.com, also I occasionally add a frozen prepared meal from wildscapes which I get in Publix or Harris Teeter.
    Any other foodie advise would be wonderful.
    Thanks for all your great posts, I really enjoy your blog.

45. Sara Brenner says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Try working with a registered dietitian Kate! I did and it was life changing. They can give you tips to follow a healthy lifestyle for the long term (no fad diets/meal plans).

46. Renee says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I’m sure you aren’t looking for anymore unsolicited advice but intermittent fasting has really helped me in my weight loss after kids! It’s been a real game changer. It was difficult at first and takes practice but is so good for your body!

47. Kaitlyn says
    Posted August 7, 2019

First off, congratulations! Would you ever consider sharing with us some of the meals you are eating/preparing? I have a full time job and raise two small children (one that is in school). There is little to no time to spend on a lot of food prep and cooking. I would love to hear any ideas from you, or your readers, on the best way to eat healthy without sacrificing family time. Thanks!

48. Rebecca says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I’d like to echo other similar posts and say that you are always so pretty and I don’t even see that you needed to lose any weight in your “Before” photo, but I do understand it’s a personal want and everyone is different in how they feel there is a weight loss need to feel more like themselves again, especially post-partum. You look great in both photos! Keep it up, wish I was as motivated as you are.

49. Kiersten Sterling says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look beautiful as always no matter your size of course. 😊💕Good for you for all your hard work!

50. Bethany Burns says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Congratulations! You always look great! I’ve recently started a weight loss journey, as well, so thanks for sharing and being so encouraging!

51. Melissa says
    Posted August 7, 2019

thanks for updating us. You have given me the motivation to keep going on my weight loss journey. As of this Monday, I have lost 31 lbs in my weight loss journey. I have a long way to go, but I have not given up like I have in the past.

52. Allison says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I’m sure you have heard about this before but the 2B Mindset from Beachbody is wonderful. No counting calories, no containers, no food restrictions. You are simply just taught how to eat. Like for example your lunch should be 50% veggies, 25% protein and 25% fiber filled carbs. I have done everything including whole30, keto, counting calories and I felt so restricted. This is the best program out there. I lost 20 pounds in about 3-4 months last year and then gained 10 pounds back during Christmas (I like ALL the sweets) and I have lost 20 more since January. I’m not trying to sell you anything I just wanted to share what has worked for me because for a long time I have been so unhappy with my post-partum body and this program has given me life again. 😊

53. Hannah says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look amazing! I’m right there with ya. I’m eight months postpartum. I would love to hear about all the healthy meals you prepare at home!

54. Lisa says
    Posted August 7, 2019

What a coincidence! I was just thinking the other day after an instastory that you were looking very fit and healthy lately! Your hard work shows. Well done on maintaining, it is so difficult. There is nothing wrong with knowing your “sweet spot” for your ideal weight and wanting to be healthy. I love that you are not projecting this obsessive weight loss journey but rather that of a busy working mother and woman who just tries to be her best self. It is so appreciated!

55. Angela says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Looking great! Weight loss after having my second girl is so much harder now – I’m so tired all the time and don’t have the same energy to workout like I used to. Trying to focus on eating smaller portions and meal planning is what’s working for me at the moment too, so hopefully we hit our goals together!

Angela at Blush & Pearls

56. Michelle says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Your before and after picture is misleading. You chose a before picture with a striped top that naturally makes anyone look wider. And in your after picture you are wearing all black which slims.

Posted August 8, 2019

I didn’t take proper “before” photos so I just shared what I had.

57. Cynthia says
    Posted August 7, 2019

How long after your daughter was born did you start your weight loss journey? With my first two I didn’t focus on my body for over a year after the babies were born. Now with my 3rd, I am 3 mos postpartum and hate the way I look in the mirror. I know my body made a miracle because being pregnant, laboring, and having a newborn is not easy by any means, but I wish I had more of my pre-baby body.

58. Becky says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Thank u so much for sharing!! I am in the same “boat” as u with what it takes for me to lose weight (gym, calories in /out, watching portions.) I have watched your hair blogs for a while and now appreciate your insight on other areas of your life. Keep up the good work for those last 10 pounds!

59. Kristina says

YOU got this!! Thanks for sharing your update 🙂

60. Misty Goley says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I absolutely love following your weight loss journey because it is so REAL! You aren’t trying to sell me Beachbody products, Plexus, Juice Plus, Zija, nothing! (Not that there’s anything wrong with those products, they just take a commitment and cost money!) I find you sharing very helpful and encouraging and I thank you fit that! I love to learn how others succeed I losing and maintaining weight. I’m 42 years old and find that it’s getting harder to get weight off and keep it off.

61. Laura says
    Posted August 7, 2019

How do the Jenny Craig meals taste? I know myself well enough to know that if they don’t taste good, I won’t eat them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted August 8, 2019

Some are really bad but some are pretty good! I loved the breakfast burritos!

62. Candy Shepherd says
    Posted August 7, 2019

Good job Kate! I have written down every single thing I eat every day since 5/15/18 and my weight every morning. Since doing it I’ve lost 33 lbs and have stayed within 2-3 lbs since about October 2018. It works for me.

63. Jennifer says
    Posted August 7, 2019

You look great and I appreciate you sharing!

64. Karen says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I am currently doing Weight Watchers (WW). Joined July 1 and have lost 7.5 pounds so far. I walk as much as I can but definitely not often enough. WW is more of a lifestyle change as there are no foods off limits, but I do find it relatively easy to do. I certainly don’t reach for the cookies or other high point foods anymore…those points keep me accountable.

65. Ginny says
    Posted August 7, 2019

How do you deal with the changes in your wardrobe as your weight also changes? I’m dealing with some weight fluctuations of my own due to an eating disorder, and I feel like I’m always needing to buy new clothes! Not just due to size differences, but *shape* differences! Are there some staple pieces you’ve carried through your weight losses (and gains), no matter what size or shape you were in?

66. Posted August 7, 2019

Great job, Kate! Congratulations!

67. Kris says

Great job, Kate.
    Weightloss is a journey that most of us take.
    Keep up the good work.

68. Joy Brimingham says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I think it’s wonderful that you are taking care of yourself! Something that is very hard to do as a mama of littles!
    I’m sure you will have a slew of suggestions of “what worked for me”. But I thought I would suggest a simple program that you don’t need special food for and you can do it anywhere, anytime because it’s an app on your phone. The program is called NOOM. My hubby started it in Feb and has lost 40 lbs. I stopped doing Optavia in March (very expensive) and started doing NOOM the beginning of April. I have lost 17 lbs since then. I do not lose weight easily, I’m insulin resistant so it’s quite difficult to lose weight. But it is working and it’s a very easy program. If you purchase the six month support prescription it gives you so much help for ways and why’s of eating healthy and unhealthy. I’ve learned so much about myself and why I’ve eaten the way I have over the years. The best thing is that no food is off limits. I hope you will check it out, perhaps it will be just the thing that helps you lose those 10lbs!
    Best of luck to you Kate!
    Joy

69. Lesa says
    Posted August 7, 2019

I so appreciate your emphasis on being healthy. You can do it!

70. Megan says
    Posted August 8, 2019

Thanks for sharing Kate! I personally struggle to lose even 5-10 lbs so it’s encouraging to know it’s not just me! I think weight loss is more slow and steady than instant results!

71. Kimberly kologe says
    Posted August 8, 2019

I downloaded an app on my phone called the 21day fix. It’s free. It involves purchasing colored portion control cups from Beachbody $17-$18. Or you can simply go on Pinterest to get the portion control cup sizes. It’s very simple to follow. Best plan I’ve ever been on

72. Rebecca H says
    Posted August 8, 2019

Good for you! Keep it up! You look amazing and you look like you FEEL amazing and that is what is important! We must give ourselves some grace and understand that there are definitely seasons of life. Your mindset is amazing. You are so beautiful, inside and out!

73. Evelina says
    Posted August 8, 2019

Your goals sounds very reasonable! I find that finding the motivation to work out is the hardest part for me. Keep at it!

74. Sara says
    Posted August 8, 2019

You look great Kate, before and after your loss! I started intermittent fasting recently along with cutting down on sugar and it’s made a world of difference. Congrats to you!

75. erika says
    Posted August 8, 2019

You look great in both photos! I wish you nothing but happiness in your journey! (:

Erika Marie | https://imerikamarie.com

76. Posted August 8, 2019

Your story encourage me

77. Beth says
    Posted August 8, 2019

Hi Kate,

Been a follower for years now and I think this is my first comment. I think you are lovely no matter what your weight is. Really. It seems you are being smart about it and you know that you want to feel good and feel healthy. Just know that you are beautiful and we all love you no matter what size you are. Keep rockin that fab hair and makeup too.

Posted August 9, 2019

Thank you Beth, that is so kind!

78. Kate says
    Posted August 9, 2019

You are looking so good! I absolutely know that you can lose that weight you are wanting too! I personally feel the same way about gym workouts vs. home workouts. But once I started taking a little preworkout I was able to do awesome home workouts! I don’t know if you like the idea of preworkout, but it really works for me! 🙂

-Kate

79. Tracy says
    Posted August 11, 2019

I never leave comments but I really appreciate you sharing something so incredibly personal. When I read your post, I felt compelled to share. I had an “a ha” moment about what eating healthy really means when I discovered the 100 days of real food blog . Her blog led me to watching Food Inc and reading Michael Pollan’s book In Defense of Food (also a documentary you can watch). The shift in mindset and what I eat has been life changing. I thought you or one of your readers my find it helpful too!

80. Shannon says
    Posted August 12, 2019

Good work, losing weight is always so much harder than putting it on 🙂 I’ve been using weight watchers, I enjoy that I can essentially eat what I want, but need to stay within my points. I obviously change how and what I eat, but it doesn’t feel so restricting.

Keep up the good work!

81. Samantha says
    Posted August 18, 2019

That was very inspiring. I’m a size 14 from a 22. With mutiple abominable surgeries and a muffin top. Ive started using this product. https://bit.ly/2TGp94g Helps with tightening and scarring. Now I am not scared to wear a two piece.

82. Santina says
    Posted August 19, 2019

Love health and fitness posts!! Keep up the good work! I know everyone says it, but it’s 80% diet (20% exercise)! I’d love to see ‘what you’re eating’ post! 🙂