A Glowing Mother’s Day Gift

I’ve been exploring a few different products for Biossance for some time now and was thrilled to be able to get my hands on their limited edition Rose Glow Set. This set (a $126 value for just $88!) has their bestselling Vitamin C Rose Oil (in a beautiful bottle) and their Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel, all packaged in a zippered cosmetic case.

This would make a really lovely Mother’s Day gift, but honestly would also be a great set to buy for yourself.

Boissance focuses on good ingredients, sustainability, and high standards. Plus, their products are clinically proven so you’ll get the performance you would expect, without any other toxic chemicals.

All of their products (including the two in the Rose Glow set) have an ingredient called Squalane. It’s a plant-based moisturizing molecule that is found in sugarcane.

The Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel reduces puffiness and dark-circles, plus adds a dose of hydration to your eye area. Apply if with your ring finger, drawing a circle around your entire eye.

The Limited Edition Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil is a deeply hydrating oil that sinks into the skin. Vitamin C and Squalane help brighten and soften the skin, without any kind of heavy reside that you may otherwise associate with an oil. I’ve been using this oil and I truly can’t believe how quickly it sinks into my skin and leaves me hydrated without any slick feeling on my face and neck.

It’s never too late to start caring for your skin by using good skincare products, and these two would be perfect to start with. Like I mentioned above, I’ve used a few other Biossance products recently and have enjoyed them, but these two are truly skincare regimen staples.

You can find the Limited Edition Rose Glow set at Biossance.com.

This post was created in partnership with Biossance, a brand I’ve really come to love.

1. Posted April 23, 2019

This is a great idea! My Mum would actually love this. 🙂

2. Angela says
    Posted April 23, 2019

Wow – what a gorgeous set for skin care lovers! I’d love to try Biossance but I have so much skin care to get through first…really wish I could find someone to buy this set for me, might have to start laying out hints!

Angela at Blush & Pearls

3. Melinda says
    Posted April 23, 2019

I love their products! I have never used an eye cream that actually reduces my inherited dark circles like this does. My skin is loving the natural ingredients in their omega repair cream. I can’t wait to try more of this line. And it’s affordable!!

4. Kristine says
    Posted April 23, 2019

I’m so happy to see that you’re loving Biossance! I have used the Vitamin C and Rose oil for years now and my skin is so soft and glowing. I mix it with my foundation in the mornings, and then at night by itself and it sinks right in. The oil cleanser is amazing, as well as the omega repair cream. Their customer service is outstanding, and I love that they’re a sustainable company. The products are a bit on the pricey side for me, but it’s worth every single penny. I think the rose oil lasts me at least 7-8 months!

5. Angie says
    Posted April 23, 2019

How does this vitamin C serum compare to the Ole Henriksen truth serum?

6. Laura says
    Posted April 23, 2019

Since it appears that I’ll need to apply A LOT of makeup after using this product (see Photo #1 compared to your bare face photos), I’ll pass.

Posted April 23, 2019

I think you may be confused about the purpose of these two products. They are skincare products. They are not makeup. One does not replace the other. So your personal makeup choices (and they are choices) are up to you regardless of the skincare products you choose to use. You don’t need to apply any makeup if you don’t want to.

• Laura says
        Posted April 23, 2019

No, the point of skincare is to make my skin look good and healthy, so I don’t need loads of makeup to have even skin, no redness, and a healthy glow. When your skin is unhealthy, that’s when you need makeup to have even skin, no redness, and a fake glow (again, see: your photo #1). So, when you have a post about the benefits of an expensive skincare product to make someone’s skin more healthy, I expect the product to minimize the need for foundation, concealer, blemish correction, and heavy bronzing. In your case, it significantly failed to do that. Why would I buy it? No worries. Given your response, I decided to reach out I’ve to Biossance to clear things up (every pun intended lol). 🙂

• CeCe says
          Posted April 23, 2019

Ouch-go easy, Laura! Kate’s a beauty with or without makeup. Your comments, however, reveal your true nature.

• elle says
            Posted April 23, 2019

yea but she’s kinda right….. :/

Posted April 23, 2019

I think you’ve made up your mind here, and that is fine. Your and my definition of healthy skin may be in opposition as I actually consider my skin quite healthy right now. Again, everyone has their own experience with skin, makeup, skincare, etc.
          I think makeup is a creative and artistic expression and isn’t only required to be used for the purpose of making skin look a certain way.
          We may simply have different opinions here, which is fine with me, I simply wanted to clarify any confusion you had.

• Anita says
          Posted April 24, 2019

Laura – Rude!

Kate, your skin looks great to me. I see significant improvement and healing since you were having problems a few months ago and that encouraged me to place an order.

Posted April 24, 2019

Thanks Anita, that means a lot!

7. Posted April 23, 2019

thanks for this post

8. Lisa M says
    Posted April 23, 2019

What is your nail polish color?

9. A Sparkle Of Grace says
    Posted April 23, 2019

These sound so good! I’m slightly obsessed with oils and serums at the moment.
    A Sparkle Of Grace

10. Charlotte says
    Posted April 23, 2019

What other Biossance products have you tried and recommend? When I clicked the Biossance link it took me to the same set.

Posted April 23, 2019

The photo-retinol serum with squalane, and the detox mask!

• Charlotte says
        Posted April 24, 2019

Thank you so much! Since turning 41 this year and getting my first deep forehead wrinkle, I’ve finally gotten serious about skin care (previously I was only interested in makeup.) Your skin looks awesome and I appreciate you doing the legwork for us so we can reap the benefits for ourselves!

11. Kate says
    Posted April 23, 2019

This would be such a great gift, but honestly I really want to try it out for myself! Your skin looks amazing. Thanks for sharing, hope you are having a lovely day.

-Kate

12. KATRINA DUNN says
    Posted April 23, 2019

I just love your articles but sad that we can not get this in Australia. Would love to try it

13. Stacie says
    Posted April 24, 2019

When in your daily regimen do you use these products? I love using my different oils but find I can only use at night.

14. Michelle Feinberg says
    Posted April 24, 2019

What color lipstick are you wearing?

15. Liz says
    Posted April 24, 2019

Could you please tell me what brow color/brand you’re wearing?

Posted April 26, 2019

Anastasia Beverly Hills in Taupe !

16. Tammy says
    Posted April 24, 2019

The before is you using the product and the after is you wearing make-up. I honestly don’t get the point of this ad.

Posted April 25, 2019

I’m talking about two skincare products, eye cream and face oil that are to be applied before wearing makeup, should you choose to wear makeup. Skincare is always applied before makeup. It’s not a before and after, nor is it demonstrating any length of time using the product. I’m sharing about what the products do for skin, how they feel and the benefits they offer.

17. Shawna says
    Posted April 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing this brand! It’s really important to me to find “clean” beauty products and I’d never heard of this line. I ordered the serum and got a sample of their peel/mask and it’s amazing. I placed two orders in two weeks. Ha!

18. Debra says
    Posted April 26, 2019

WOW😮
    Kate, thank you for your info I always enjoy your tips and advise on products..
    😘🤗

19. Debra says
    Posted April 26, 2019

WOW😮
    ♡Kate, thank you for your info I always enjoy your tips and advise on products..

20. Kelly says
    Posted April 29, 2019

Not sure if this will be seen, but I’m curious if you or anyone has any thoughts on the recommended “1-2” drops or pumps for the rose oil or squalane + phyto-retinol serum, respectively, both of which I ordered samples of to try based on your promo of this brand and so far I’ve needed many more than 1-2 drops/pumps — does this mean my skin is super dry or is this just a lowball recommendation? I’m wondering on account of my skin as well as how long a product would last. Thanks! 🙂

Posted April 29, 2019

I used 2 drops of the oil for my face, and 1 pump of the phyto-retinol!