A Spring Pink Makeup Tutorial

I picked up some new products at Sephora recently and as soon as I laid eyes on the blush I knew I wanted to create a bright, pink makeup look to compete with the gloom of February.

I was in Sephora a few weeks prior to this recent shopping trip and asked for a sample of the NARS liquid blush, so I had given it a try at home for about a week to make sure I liked it. You know that you can ask for samples of a huge variety of products in store, right?

The eyeshadow stick and liner is easy to use and is a great tool to keep in your makeup days for the times you need to get ready quickly. I’ve been wearing it more often than not every since I got it and love how it makes my eyes look bigger!

I applied the NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation with a Sephora PRO Flawless Airbrush #56 brush in the video, but this foundation also applies really nicely with fingers too. In fact, I recently had my makeup done by Andreea Ali and she was told by a NARS makeup artist that the the foundation was actually designed to be applied with fingers!

You can watch the entire process of the makeup tutorial in the video, and find all the products linked below!

This post was sponsored by Sephora.

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

In this post:

1. Posted February 28, 2018

Such a lovely, fresh look! ❤️
    Excited to recreate it myself. 🙂

2. Alyssa says
    Posted February 28, 2018

I love this look. So bright and fresh! Those earrings and top are amazing too

3. Mary Anna says
    Posted February 28, 2018

LOVE this spring look! I am definitely a pinks girl, and love light looks, I can’t wait to try this!

4. Posted February 28, 2018
  5. Jen says
    Posted February 28, 2018

Such a pretty spring look! Thanks for the tutorial. The blush is gorgeous! I’ve been looking for something exactly like this eyeshadow. So easy. Was this shade taupe or dark taupe?

6. Allie says
    Posted February 28, 2018

You look so beautiful! I was just eyeing that Nars blush in the store – it looks like a sparkler version of Glossier cloud paint (which I love). I’ll have to get a sample! Thank you for such a lovely tutorial, xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

7. Heather says
    Posted February 28, 2018

Where can I find your earrings? Love those! 🙂

• Lainey says
      Posted February 28, 2018

Yes! I need those cute earrings!

8. Melanie says
    Posted February 28, 2018

What are your thoughts on cream/liquid blush on oily skin? I love the natural look of those blushes but have been leary of trying. If they are okay to use do you have a recommendation? Thanks Kate!!

9. Posted February 28, 2018

Hi Kate!
    I love this look! You have totally inspired me to revamp my makeup products and try some new things. I would love to try the Nars foundation but am a little intimidated with picking the proper shade ( especially when the women at the store seem to have the wrong shade or too much on). Are there any tips you could offer?

10. Posted February 28, 2018

You are GLOWING! Stunning combo – love the pairing of lip and cheek color!

11. Michele says
    Posted March 1, 2018

I absolutely love that lipstick on you! Have you had a hard time choosing pinks? I find that, especially in lipsticks, I try to get a rosy pink and it looks more like I ate a few crayons, then fell face first into a pile of Barbie dolls drinking Pepto-Bismol. I wish I was exaggerating! Pinks just seem like such a hard thing to get right in terms of shade. That color just looks like a natural flush of lip color, not lipstick.

12. Julie says
    Posted March 1, 2018

What color was the bronzer? I am have very fair skin and have been scared to use a bronzer for fear of looking unnatural.
    I can’t wait to try the liquid blush.
    I also purchased the all nighter concealer and I am in love with it! Great product.

Posted March 2, 2018

The lightest shade, Anguilla !

• Jennifer says
        Posted March 4, 2018

Do you know if Sephora is discontinuing this bronzer? On their website it is marked down and offering only the darkest color. It would make me very sad if this is the case since I’ve been looking for a matte bronzer for fair skin. 🙁

13. Stacy says
    Posted March 3, 2018

What rock have I been living under?! I had no idea you could ask for sample products. Geez. Thanks for the tip!

14. Janine says
    Posted March 4, 2018

Well I bought everything… hope you get something for my purchases!! Lol!

15. Eva says
    Posted March 4, 2018

Such a pretty look! I’ve never tried their liquid blush, but it looks incredible on you! Love the earrings too.

Eva | http://www.shessobright.com

16. Posted March 5, 2018

Looking Gorgeous

17. Kim says
    Posted March 15, 2018

Thanks for this tutorial! I love it. I purchased the Sephora crayon and love the color, but after using it for a couple days the tip of the crayon is obviously worn down, but I can’t seem to sharpen the pencil. I keep scratching my eye with the sharp parts and can’t grt the crayon….am I missing something ? Is there a trick to sharpening these pencils? Thanks for any help. I don’t want to think after just a few uses the crayon is uselesss.

Kim