Sweater Weather with Amazon Fashion

This post was sponsored by Amazon Fashion, all opinions are my own!

Does it feel like the actual tundra where you live? We spend Christmas in Wisconsin where the temperatures remained either below zero or at the very warmest under 10 degrees the entire time we were there. It was the kind of cold that made your mouth freeze when you even tried to speak outside!

I mentioned in this post how shopping online is pretty much the only way I get new clothes, and Amazon Fashion has so many great choices that make it a really enjoyable way to shop! I don’t often wear chunky sweaters, but my winter clothes from last year were starting to not work with my growing baby bump. Plus I knew we were heading to freezing Wisconsin, so I was looking for some warm options that I could wear over the holidays!

I found this beautiful sweater that is NOT maternity but worked really well as a maternity-friendly option! The buttons down the sides of the sweater were my favorite part, and I like the cowl neck too.

Other than winter boots, these Sam Edelman boots were the only other pair of footwear that I brought on our trip. These are so comfortable and perfectly casual. I’d suggest ordering wide if you haven’t purchased Sam Edelman boots before, as they tend to run narrow in the foot.

I typically carry a larger tote bag, but when my eyes stumbled across this black Vince Camuto bag on Amazon Fashion I knew I would get a lot of use out of it. It’s small enough for an easy date night bag, but still has plenty of room for a few other essentials if I wanted to carry it around as my daytime bag. The leather isn’t stiff, so it’s one of those bags that feels soft as soon as you take it out of the box.

jeans, boots, sweater, earrings, bag

Everything I’m wearing was found on Amazon Fashion, and between the helpful reviews left by other customers and the super fast shipping options, it’s hard to beat!

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. Posted January 9, 2018

Can’t not have a good sweater for winter! I love yours, so simple but stylish! 🙂

2. Erinn says
    Posted January 9, 2018

I really love that sweater on you! I’m adding that purse to my wishlist! Seriously that is just my style!

3. Karly says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Love the whole outfit & addicted to Amazon Prime! Can’t beat it!

4. Liz says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Love the bag! Also, what lipstick are you wearing. Love the color!

5. Jessie Perry says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Kate! Unrelated question: Are you still happy with your Apple Watch? Do you still like the rose gold? On the verge of ordering one, but I can’t decide between silver and rose gold. Help!!

• Jessie Perry says
      Posted January 9, 2018

Sorry, I thought I was messaging you directly. 🤦‍♀️ Love the math problem in order to publish!

Posted January 9, 2018

I am! I don’t wear it daily but I do like it!

6. Carol H says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Amazon fashion…hmmm. All those Instagram posts and stories shouting out Amazon fashion. I KNEW you were getting paid!! Obvi! I just wish when you bloggers started getting paid from someone it wasn’t so obvious. A little more subtle.

Posted January 9, 2018

Every single instagram post/story with Amazon has #ad on it which is a FTC approved disclosure stating that something is an ad, or in other words “advertisement”. It’s clear, legal, and required.

• Carol H says
        Posted January 10, 2018

You don’t mention it in your instastories. I didn’t say anything about legality!! It’s just obnoxious to me when all of a sudden someone starts “amazon fashion, amazon fashion, amazon fashion”. It’s sooo obvious you are doing a “commercial” for them. Like I said…a little more subtle!

• Megan says
          Posted January 10, 2018

So instead of her being straight forward, you’d rather her make it seem like she’s not getting paid? I appreciate her integrity and the fact that she gets paid by advertisers in order for her content to be consistent, high quality, and free for us.

7. Stephanie says
    Posted January 9, 2018

This is such a cute sweater on you! Love it! I wish they made a plus size version of it.

8. Allie says
    Posted January 9, 2018

I love Amazon fashion! My favorite is when I find the same product I’m lookingfor elsewhere for less. I’ve done great with sunglasses a few times! xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

9. Kim says
    Posted January 9, 2018

I had no idea Amazon had such cute clothing! I’m actually looking to revamp my wardrobe right now.. LOVE this look!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me .. New Year, Will Travel!

10. Monica says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Cowl neck sweaters are my LIFE this year, Of course, I live in MN, so I got a full dose of that unrelenting frigidity over the holidays. 😀 Love this look!

11. Traci says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Super cute! 1 request would be a lower, more budget friendly option. For the sweater, bag and boots it’s over $350!

12. bubsy says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Adorable outfit, but way out of most people’s price range. Over $400…wow.

13. Renee says
    Posted January 9, 2018

Did you mean Vince Camuto purse? 😉 I was like maybe Vince Cameo is a knockoff of Vince Camuto…. Cute outfit, btw.

14. MariaE says
    Posted January 10, 2018

Prospect Park and Greenwood Cemetery are both in Brooklyn and gorgeous. They involve a lot of walking, so depending on when you might prefer something more sedentary. If you like beautiful monuments, Greenwood shouldn’t be missed. Leonard Bernstein is buried there by the Battle of the Brooklyn monument (he composed the music for West Side Story and the Magnificent seven.)

15. Whitney says
    Posted January 11, 2018

I Love this outfit! Comfy and Classy!

16. Jessica Moore says
    Posted January 14, 2018

What lipstick are you wearing? Love it! 😍

17. Beth says
    Posted January 14, 2018

I’d love to know what the lip color you’re wearing is?! So pretty!!!

18. Christina McConnell says
    Posted January 17, 2018

I would love to know the lipstick you’re wearing too!