Plaid & Check

So many of my clothes, and especially my tops, are focused on comfort that it feels so dressed up when I’m wearing something other than cotton! When I worked behind the chair I would dress up a bit every day, but now I’m comfort-focused through and through.

I found this cute check/plaid top at Pink Blush Maternity a few weeks ago and was excited to get it in the mail. I’m not a huge fan of collars, and I loved that thisΒ shirt didn’t have one but it still felt like a slightly nicer option than my go-to grey t-shirt!

It fits great, there is plenty of room for my growing bump, and I’m sure I’ll be wearing it for as long as I can!

plaid top, denim, booties, necklace, bag, watch

I found some other great plaid and check options too for those of you who aren’t currently looking for maternity options! I love the puffy sleeves from option #2 below!

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten

p.s. For more recent style inspiration, check out this post!

SaveSave

1. Becky says
    Posted December 5, 2017

What size are you wearing?

2. Allie says
    Posted December 5, 2017

You’re glowing! Congratulations again on the baby! And I love plaid too, especially #3. Have a great day! xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

3. Kay says
    Posted December 5, 2017

Cant go wrong with a good plaid shirt!

4. SBaker says
    Posted December 5, 2017

You look absolutely radiant! Pregnancy looks good on you. πŸ™‚ Would you mind sharing the brand/color of your lipstick? It’s so pretty.

• Catherine R. says
      Posted December 5, 2017

Yes! I want to know about that lovely lipstick as well!

• Shale says
      Posted December 5, 2017

It may be FIG by Smashbox. She was wearing that in an earlier post this month and I went right out to buy it. It’s beautiful.

5. Posted December 5, 2017

Such a cute print with your baby bump!
    X
    Samantha

6. Sarah says
    Posted December 5, 2017

I really enjoy plaid as well! It just screams fall and winter, plus you can dress it up or down…there really isn’t a down fall with plaid.

Your #10, Old Navy has a very similar option. I bought one a few weeks back and it’s become a staple in my wardrobe!

You look great Kate!

7. Posted December 5, 2017

The top you’re wearing is super nice! πŸ™‚

8. Erinn says
    Posted December 5, 2017

I love plaid so much! Lately I’ve been wearing flannels under my carhartt vest πŸ™‚

9. Kim says
    Posted December 5, 2017

This outfit is so cute! The top looks great on you!

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me .. GIFT GUIDE for the hostess!

10. Jennifer Webb says
    Posted December 5, 2017

I would love to know the lip color you are wearing in this Plaid post? πŸ˜‰

11. Amy D. says
    Posted December 6, 2017

So excited you picked the cute JCrew plaid top with the ruffle! I just ordered this exact shirt to wear with a cute JCrew black skirt for my husband’s Christmas party!!!! I feel like you justified my choice!! Lol! Now I can’t wait to get it in the mail…so cute!!

12. wally says
    Posted December 7, 2017

Speaking of plaid – do you happen to recognize the green plaid dress Aidy Bryant is wearing in the first photo on this page? It is super cute! https://www.avclub.com/saoirse-ronans-effortless-charm-buoys-a-fine-saturday-n-1820952382

13. Karen says
    Posted December 7, 2017

Hi my name is Karen. Kate you are adorable! I came across your hair tutorial and I’m so glad I did. Love them. I was wondering what you use on your hair prior to curling?

14. Jenny says
    Posted December 7, 2017

Your insta-story shut off on me and I want mans skincare thing for 49.00 and I don’t know how to Look it up cause his name is the most complicated ever 😩😩😩😩 help me …. fix me life please πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»