A forehead wrinkle product that requires almost zero effort

I remember when the term “sleeping mask” came onto the scene about a year or so ago. I always thought, “are we just talking about night creams here people?!” Either way I was was on board because anything I can put on my skin to work overnight while I sleep is a huge winner in my book.

I was so excited to try the new Olay Labs Forehead Reset System. I know I’ve been chatting quite a bit about wrinkles lately, but having just celebrated another birthday, it’s on my mind.

And what is on my mind shows up on my face.

So let’s jump right into this system so I can explain the whole thing to you. It’s very simple and only requires 2 quick steps to apply.

On clean skin, apply a small amount of the cream that comes in the box. Next apply a forehead strip immediately on top of the cream.

Finally, go to sleep, and remove the strip in the morning!

The cream plus the strip mean the plumping and hydration stay in place and work all night, maximizing the benefits from the system. I have not personally been interested in injections or fillers, so I love that I can use something super gentle and easy to keep my forehead looking youthful, moisturized and smooth.

If you find that you already have established wrinkles, you can still use this system to help diminish the look of existing wrinkles. It both prevents and corrects, so it’s a great option for women of a variety of ages. No needles required! It’s a 28 day system, and I’m only a few days in so I don’t have an after photo for you yet! But with my sisters’ wedding quickly approaching, I’m very happy to have started using it already so it can get to work fast!

It’s $99 per kit and available at olaylabs.com. Let me know if you’re thinking of trying it!

This post was sponsored by Olay Labs but all opinions and text are all mine.

1. Posted July 3, 2017

That’s great that it prevents and corrects. I suppose it’s not too late!

2. Hilary says
    Posted July 3, 2017

Sounds like a great product and a super cute robe, too!

3. Claire says
    Posted July 3, 2017

I don’t like fillers too so this might be a nice option especially for special occasions!

4. Alexis says
    Posted July 3, 2017

That’s interesting that its like a forehead Biore strip. I was expecting a cream or lotion. I wonder how this would work for expression lines.

Alexis||https://lidsandtricks.com/

5. Jacqueline says
    Posted July 3, 2017

I do love Olay and how gentle their products are on my skin, but $99 for a kit is far too much. I would think about it, but there is no way I could justify spending that. Hopefully similar products appear that are priced for those of us on a budget!

• Carrie says
      Posted July 5, 2017

I agree….I’d rather put that money towards botox 🙂 I think it’s more like just wearing a sheet mask every night.

6. Chelsea says
    Posted July 3, 2017

Thanks Kate! I absolutely adore your blog and your reviews. I am curious about your robe, where did you get it? It looks comfy and I love the monogram.

Posted July 3, 2017

I think I found it at TJ Maxx!

7. Dara says
    Posted July 3, 2017

I’m 42 and although I don’t have many wrinkles (oily skin can be great for that!) I do have smile lines in the sides of my face. I was about to go the filler route, but after seeing this post I’m going to try this. Thank you!

8. Katie says
    Posted July 3, 2017

Ooooh! I will totally try this. $99 an investment but still cheaper than Botox! Is there any sort of money back guarantee if it doesn’t work though?

9. Kim says
    Posted July 3, 2017

This is such an interesting product! I’ve never seen anything like it with a strip that you leave on. And you totally don’t have wrinkles!! haha

Kim

http://trendkeeper.me – “skinny” 4th of July recipes/drinks!

10. Chris says
    Posted July 3, 2017

Hmm. I’m curious. I’ll have to think about that. It’s pricey. And while I have virtually no lines around my eyes (oily skin and wearing sunglasses since was 2 are finally paying off and make up for all the teasing through school! LOL) I have had lines on my forehead since I was a teenager because I always furrow my brow when I’m thinking, and I’m pretty much always thinking…….it’s why I must wear bangs!

11. Jennifer says
    Posted July 3, 2017

For the price of this system, I think Botox is a better option (unless you’re opposed to it). I spend about $180 for Botox for the frown lines between my eyes. It lasts 3-4 months. Unless the effects of the Olay system last longer than 2 months then the price is not worth it, imo. 🙂

12. Juletta says

Love it!

13. Sarah O says
    Posted July 5, 2017

The only problem is, you don’t appear to have any wrinkles so we won’t be able to see if it’s working or not. lol I mean seriously, your face looks great! But I understand why you want to start preventative measures. 🙂

14. Margaret says
    Posted July 26, 2017

Have you ever tried the Product “Frownies” ? They are awesome and the same concept for a way less price. Check them out online and they also sometimes carry them at Bed, Bath and Beyond.