9 Spring Jackets Under $50

(bag)

You should know by now that I love grey more than most people, but I also love the blush pink and forest green that is popping up everywhere this spring. Forest green has been a “neutral” in my mind for awhile. Ever since I bought a green vest from Gap a few years ago, I’ve found endless options of outfits to pair it with.

I found a perfect hooded green lightweight jacket this spring while shopping with my mom in South Carolina, but since then I’ve seen similar versions all over!

I rounded up my top outerwear options that are all under $50! Sort of like the khaki trench coat I bought from Gap about 8 years ago that is still as classic as the day I bought it, a lot of these jackets are items that you will wear for years and years!

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine

p.s. want to see more of that room in the first photo? click here

In this post:

1. Posted April 10, 2017

I just looove these jackets! I was just searching for the ideal jacket in khaki. Thanks for sharing this great info! Surely buying at least two ot those 🙂

2. Posted April 10, 2017

These jackets are so my style and certainly perfect for spring, can’t go wrong with the neutral shades!

3. Christina says
    Posted April 10, 2017

Such perfect timing for this post!!! I’m in the market for a new spring coat. Thanks for sharing!!

4. Jami says
    Posted April 10, 2017

Cute coats!

Tell me how you like that bag. I almost bought it last week but hesitated because I’ve never purchased from that site and I was curious about the quality.

5. Michelle N. says
    Posted April 10, 2017

Great minds think alike! I ordered #7 on Friday and it’s on its way already! Phew because it will be out of stock now that you endorsed it!

6. Kay says
    Posted April 10, 2017

Love all of theses picks, especially the 4th one <3

7. Posted April 10, 2017

Looove the colour! I feel like jacket becomes essential nowadays, for weather purposes and also for fashion purposes! It gives you the warmth you need but it also makes you look fashionable and cool! it’s a win-win situation! 😉

8. etta says
    Posted April 11, 2017

I feel like every spring I go on the hunt for the perfect spring coat/jacket. It shouldn’t be that hard, although I have a lot of rules: knee length (I wear skirts/dresses almost exclusively), hood (I’m in Chicago and umbrellas don’t always work), fit and flare (my fave silhouette), and good pockets. I got an anorak that meets many of these from uniqlo – but it attracts every piece of cat hair in my house! I wish clothing manufacturers would use fabrics that resist this!!!

9. Posted April 11, 2017

Loving all of these!
    Xo, Elizabeth

10. Angela says
    Posted April 11, 2017

I bought #3 off Amazon a few weeks ago and love it! Such a good price too.

• Kristy says
      Posted April 17, 2017

I love #3! Do you recommend sizing up? Thanks!

• Christina says
        Posted April 20, 2017

Can you give me the amazon link for #3?

11. Marni says
    Posted April 11, 2017

I set out on a mission to find the perfect blush field jacket I’ve been coveting for spring today…with no luck at Nordstrom Rack, TJ Max, Old Navy or anywhere online. To check your blog tonight and see THE jacket I’ve been searching for is kismet! Just ordered…and what a deal! Thanks for sharing!

12. Christina says
    Posted April 20, 2017

Where are jackets 3 and 4 from? I can’t seem to get the link to work.

13. Stacy says
    Posted April 27, 2017

Thanks for this post! I lost my spring jacket and have been on the hunt for a good replacement, so this is super helpful!