Summer Morning Skincare Routine

morning skincare

I’ve gotten into a nice skincare groove this summer, and I thought I’d share a bit about it here since it’s been a long time since I’ve talked about a morning (or evening) skincare routine!

Image

Clarisonic Mia Fit, Origins Three Part Harmony, fresh Soy Face Cleanser, No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum, Origins GinZing eye cream

I’ve been a little bit more careful this summer with my skin since I’m working out daily, swimming often and out in the sun, and I’ve entered my 30’s. The cleanser is so very gentle, which I love, and the serums are perfect for hydration, bounce, and protection without leaving me feel like I have a heavy moisturizer on humid days.

I’m sure the products will change, both with the season and since I like to try new things, but these have been on repeat this summer for sure.

The Clarisonic Mia Fit was sent as a gift, with no strings attached, but I need to tell you it was free. I was not compensated beyond the gifting for this post.

For more of my summer beauty tips, check out this summer foot care post and my summer beauty favorites!

1. Lauren says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Some Walgreens now have a large representation of the No 7 products as well as a Beauty Consutlant that can do skincare consultations! Much more affordable than the department stores and great products!

2. Andrina says
    Posted August 11, 2016

How often do you use your Clarisonic? I was using it nightly and found that my face felt really rough in spots. I haven’t used it in a week and find my skin feels much smoother; I’m just not sure I’m getting my face as clean as when I used it.

• Megan says
      Posted August 11, 2016

I use my Clarisonic 2-4 times a week. I was really gung-ho when I originally got it and used it everyday. It is just too harsh for my skin that way. I use it to deep clean a few times a week and it is SO MUCH BETTER.

good tip!

3. Posted August 11, 2016

I have to get my hands on the Origins eye cream – I keep hearing about it everywhere!

4. Amy says
    Posted August 11, 2016

do you have a recommendation for eye makeup remover? Thanks!

5. Jen says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Do you have a recommendation for a facial moisturizer with sunscreen?

6. Alyssa says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I received a Fresh Soy Cleanser in my birthday gift from Sephora, I can’t wait to try it! Thanks for the post! I’ve also been back and forth on purchasing a Clarisonic, but now I think I need to take another look.

• Lisa says
      Posted August 12, 2016

Try the Foreo Luna! It’s also a sonic face cleaning tool that does not require any replacement parts. I packed my Clarisonic away and have not looked back.

7. Olivia says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Love facial cleansers! Feel so refreshed after! Check out http://www.oliviaschueller.com

8. Posted August 11, 2016

I would like to try the Soy Face Cleanser. I have combination skin (and sensitive skin, like I can’t use the drugstore facial cleansers such as clean and clear). Would you recommend the Soy Face Cleanser for sensitive skin?

Have you ever tried the Renewed Hope in a Jar eye by Philosophy? It’s amazing! A little goes a long way.

9. Posted August 11, 2016

Kate, have you tried Rodan+Fields products? I’d love to send you a mini facial or the anti-aging eye cloths to try.

10. Kate's double chin says
    Posted August 11, 2016

This post is so boring. Wow Kate. We’ve seen your skin not filtered and it looks TERRIBLE. Horrible skin and terrible makeup choices aren’t doing you any good. Hey how did that “whole 30” plan go.. Or going?! Oh wait your so fat you didn’t even try!!! HAHAHAHAHA FOR DAYS AND DAYS!!!!!!! But wasn’t your super duper fun girls night planned directly amidst this plan? Oh but ya know that “food poising” that your stupid mom had to fly down to take your dumb ugly kids off your fat ugly hands. God your insufferable aren’t you? What a waste of space you are as a human being. Terrible mom, bad (so fat) wife, can’t cook, Does not clean her own home, has tons of babysitters, never engages with her kids just puts the phone on their face to copy you in incomprehensible phrases. Great job Kate.. Keep being you. It’s hilarious to everyone, but your ugly as you fan gurlz. You are such a bore and so fat.

Posted August 11, 2016

I’m not sure what is going on in your life that is causing you to lash out at me like this, but I do hope that whatever it is, it’s resolved quickly. You can call me whatever you’d like to call me, and make up as many lies as you can about my life (of which you know nothing about), but your comment is much more vividly a reflection of YOU than any sort of notion about me.

• KO says
        Posted August 11, 2016

Can you just block this sad, sad persons IP address from commenting?
        This type of person, even though they make false and childish comments, is exactly why I could never be a blogger. Sorry there are people out there like this 🙁

• Jacki says
        Posted August 11, 2016

I am in compete shock that someone feels that they have the right to say such hurtful things and for the public to see!!

“Kate’s double Chin” -No one thinks your funny or cute. We all read your comments in disbelief that you actually posted this for the world to see. Didn’t your mother ever teach you “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” If you don’t like what she has to say- don’t read her blog or watch her videos. it’s real easy.

Kate, you are one of the few bloggers i read and watch religiously. You are my favorite! Thank you for all your helpful tips and keep them coming. Keep doing what your doing and don’t worry one person.

• Melanie says
        Posted August 11, 2016

I find it admirable that you are able to let comments like these just roll off your back! I happen to thoroughly enjoy your “boring” posts and am always looking forward to the next one! Positivity looks really good on your Kate! You are a beautiful Mama with two beautiful healthy babies!! Too many good things to be thankful for to let trolls like this affect your day!

• Olga says
        Posted August 11, 2016

I rarely comment, but I just had to say something this time. Kate, I love your blog! Over these past few years your inspirational content and beauty advice have guided me from the awkward stages of teenagehood into young adulthood. Your classy, but down to earth sense of fashion frequently serves as a guide in my attempts to look put together. When looking for a specific beauty product, your reviews are what I check first. In the hustle of life, the graceful ways you deal with yours provide encouragement and support. The work you do has been a blessing for me, and I’m greatful for that.

Thank you Olga!

• Cheryl says
        Posted August 11, 2016

Kate, I have followed you for a few years now. I love your blog, IG and Snaps. You are never boring and I am appalled that persons comment. What a jerk( I have better words but trying not to be foul). Anyway, your fans love you and thank you for not letting this pathetic person bring you down!

• Inna says
        Posted August 12, 2016

Kate, I am so thankful for your blog! You’ve helped me step out of my comfort zone and try new things! As of early June, I’ve joined the gym and attend 5:30am classes and make them my own “boot camp”, I’ve stepped into Gap and found that striped shirts CAN be flattering! I just appreciate you so so much! You have a talent to speak through your blog, and through YouTube to young women like myself and make it so enjoyable! I absolutely LOVE your snap stories! I catch myself laughing (out loud) every morning watching you interact with your boys! You’re an amazing mama! I hope mean people and their ridiculous posts don’t phase you! You are an inspiration, a beautiful soul, and have the most amazing sense of humor! Sending you lots of love!

Posted August 12, 2016

What a great comment to read this morning–Thank you!

• Emily says
      Posted August 11, 2016

I’m not sure why you think saying rude unnecessary comments is okay, because it’s not. Clearly you’re not educated and weren’t raised in a manor that taught you how to talk to others. For those very things, I pity you because those are some of the most undesirable qualities to have as a human being.

• Megan says
      Posted August 11, 2016

I feel embarrassed for you (original poster). This is really sad.

• Krista says
      Posted August 11, 2016

It amazes me that you would bother writing a post that is so vial! How could you have such hatred for a person you haven’t met? You need something better to do than spread hate. I’d venture to guess it is jealousy you feel. To call in to question her parenting and call her mother stupid is absurd. Kate is clearly a class act and you are just being a clown.

• Cameron says
      Posted August 11, 2016

What you say about other people says so much more about yourself than it does the other person. Hopefully you find peace soon, because you really need it.

• Carly says
      Posted August 11, 2016

At least understand the difference between your and you’re(original poster). Just sayin.

• Susan says
      Posted August 11, 2016

Wow what a physco! Haha this person clearly needs to get some help. If they hate you so much them why are they following you.. clearly obsessed! You are beautiful Kate! I admire you and look forward to your snaps and YouTube posts! Do you girl!

• Ashley says
      Posted August 11, 2016

Snap chat brought me to this comment… Oh my…I’m just glad I don’t have a blog if this person thinks you’re fat! 🙁 I love your posts and snaps! Even if they’re irrelevant to me! 🙂 We’re in the south so we should just say “bless their hearts” and carry on with our day!

• Mishelle says
      Posted August 11, 2016

Kate, I just saw your snap and had to come see for myself. My guess is this person is a past friend…. Or foe… Who clearly has NOTHING better to do with their life. So much so, their jealousy over how amazingly successful you are as a blogger, You Tuber, mother, wife, sister and child eats away at her/him and they feel the need to come on here and lash out.

You poor unfortunate soul! I hope that whatever in life is holding you back from being able to accomplish what you visualize as success resolves itself for you. I can’t imagine going through life with such negative, hateful energy.

The way you’ve handled an outburst like this is a true vision of your character Kate. I don’t know you, but I feel like I do… And it is so inspiring to me to watch you handle situations like this in the manner that you do!

I’ll pray that God heals this person’s soul!

• Lindsay says
      Posted August 11, 2016

Do you really find it that necessary to lash out at Kate like that? Is there reason behind it other than pure jealousy? You obviously don’t know her, so what is the point? Name calling is just a sign that you’re insecure with yourself. Spend your time working on that, not putting others down.

Kate, I read your blog, follow your Instagram and look forward to your snap chats everyday! You’ve added so much knowledge to my skincare, makeup and hair routines over the last few years. Know that you make a difference in people’s lives.

• Ann says
      Posted August 11, 2016

I came from snap and I am literally shocked by the comment. Serious help is needed for that person. Sad that there are people like that in the world.

Love your posts and snaps and such. It’s because of you that I have taken a renewed interest in my skin care and makeup – so Thank You!!!! Keep up the randomness that we all love.

• Amanda says
      Posted August 11, 2016

Keep up the great job Kate! Love your blog and snaps.

• Crissy says

This makes me laugh, gotta love trolls. What a dummy. Love you Kate 🙂

• Marissa says
      Posted August 11, 2016

This can’t be for real? It’s absurd that someone would truly believe it’s ok to write those things about anyone. Especially someone they’ve likely never met! They must be in a very low and sad place themselves to project those negative and degrading thoughts onto you. I love your blog and think you do a great job!

• Tiffany says
      Posted August 11, 2016

I just want to say that I love this blog and Kate has saved my formerly non trendy/ hair is a disaster butt with all of her tips and tutorials. I get tons of hair compliments and always tell people that Kate taught me everything!

The fact that people have time in their day to post hate is pathetic. Get a job, find God, do something productive. May I recommend going back to school? You’re is spelled you’re when you’re speaking in that context. If you’re going to make yourself look like an asshole, please be grammatically correct about it. Loser. You’re welcome.

• Brittany says
      Posted August 12, 2016

To the writer with the name “Kate’s Double Chin”

Learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”. If you’re going to be rude and post inappropriate comments, at least be correct.

But you’re not correct in anything that you say. If you don’t like Kate, why are you wasting your time?

Kate,
      You keep doing what you’re doing. You do a fantastic job, you’re an excellent mother and wife. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

Posted August 12, 2016

Thanks for your encouragement!

• Becky says
      Posted August 12, 2016

Hey, Kate’s double chin! You’re rude. And clearly jealous of Kate. Did you have nothing better to do than leave a pointless, hateful comment? Everyone has their own kind of beauty and I pray you find yours and realize that when you lash out in ugliness, you only hurt yourself, nobody else.

And Kate, my gosh, you’re a lot more gracious than I’d have been. I admire you greatly for exposing yourself to this kind of attack just to help other women feel beautiful. And seriously, fat? Please! I wish my “fat” was as invisible as yours! You’re beautiful. Please, please, keep up the “boring” posts!! I read and enjoy each one as I begin my work days. I really hope the awful people don’t hurt your feelings, friend. You’re an absolute delight and a lovely example of a Proverbs 31 woman . . . and your readers love you for it. 🙂
      PS – I especially enjoy your recipes!! Your caramel corn one is a HUGE hit around here!

• JLC says
      Posted August 13, 2016

“Kate’s Double Chin” — you are a disgrace. Definitely, you need to get some help; normal people do not speak this way about particular people individually to this extent. Kate, I’m so sorry you are dealing with this nonsense and acting as a projection of this person’s issues. As a mom, I am particularly sensitive to comments regarding children and my heart breaks for the unfounded and vile comments made towards you kids. I am on your Snap Chat and they are just the cutest kids ever and I adore watching your very “real” days. You also look fantastic and have inspired me to work out! I also have a thyroid issue so weight loss is extremely difficult for me but I am doing it. I get mad at posters like KDC because I have a medical issue, and it digusts me how people can be so critical without knowing full details. Shame on whomever this poster is. You need help. Keep doing what you’re doing, Kate. Love you! xx

11. Victoria says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Kate I feel like I need to apologize for the rude and insensitive comment posted before me. I can’t believe there are still people with nothing better to do than troll online. I love your posts, even the not as exciting ones I can’t wait to read. You are a great mother and blogger and you’re a beautiful person inside and out. I hope you don’t listen to the negative comments when you have so many positive ones. Thanks for making me put more effort in and feel better about myself for my family.

Posted August 11, 2016

It’s sad, isn’t it? I feel bad for her. Thanks for your support!

• Laci says
        Posted August 11, 2016

..I saw your snap Kate. That is an insane comment! You’re great and I’m glad to hear you aren’t letting her affect you. She’s obviously jealous of you! Please keep the “boring” posts coming, I guess I enjoy boring as I read your blog daily and love it!! She knows too much about you to not be interested! Hugs friend,..online friend!!

Posted August 11, 2016

glad you love my boring posts!!! haha!!

• Christine says
        Posted August 11, 2016

I can’t help but wonder, is this a child making these bizarre comments? Or a seriously deranged person? You might want to keep track of them. It’s a little worrisome to say the least. Someone is not operating on all cylinders!

12. Andrea says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I love Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. It’s so gentle on my skin! I’ve heard great things about Origins eye cream and serums. I would love to try them out too!

13. Abby says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I absolutely love my Clarisonic and can’t imagine my skincare without it. It makes such a difference in the appearance and quality of my skin!

14. Deb says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Yes, please ignore the rude post. Obviously they are unstable and should unfollow you. For the rest of us we love you and all your posts.

Thanks Deb!

• Ali Vizzo says
        Posted August 11, 2016

I hope that nasty post doesn’t spoil a perfectly good day for you. You are obviously incredibly loved by your online community ?

15. Malissa says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Wondering if you do the morning routine before a workout and then when you get ready? Thanks!

16. T says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Out of curiosity, have you been monitoring your comments and not letting all of them post in the past month or so?

Posted August 11, 2016

Sometimes comments get picked up in spam that have links on them, but I try (and Nicole tries) to check the spam filter every once in awhile. I get SO MUCH SPAM that sometimes they get buried.

17. Cathryn says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I just purchased the Clarisonic, I’m in love. My face feels a million times cleaner. I’ll need to try they face wash you used. I think my Aveda face wash, which i love, is too creamy for the Clarisonic. P.S I Love your blog.

18. Erin graves says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Just wanted to pop in and say I love love love your blog, after seeing on snapcaht that some horribly rude person posted on comment on here I want to counter act it with a positive/nice post! You are such a nice person love reading your blog and seeing Instagram posts of your cute boys!!

19. Ellyn says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Wow, that comment was ridiculous. RIDICULOUS. Sorry you even had to waste time reading it! I have loved your blog a long time and now love your awesome snaps and look forward to seeing them daily. I have two young boys too so it’s nice to be able to relate. Thanks for being you and putting yourself out there! You’re my fave blogger!

20. Lauren Holzer says

Kate-

I am in awe of how you balance it all in your life, and balance it well. You are a wonderful mother, a fabulous blogger, and seem like a wonderful person. Although I’ve never met you, I feel like we are very good friends. My boys are 15 months apart, they are both just a few months younger than yours. You give me something to strive for as a mom, person, and Christian.

As far as the negative comment, it makes me sad for that person. Clearly she needs to lash at you for it. The trolling is something I have never understood. Hopefully she gets herself taken care of.

I love your blog, all of your content, and all of you social media (yes, I follow you on everything..haha). Please don’t stop doing what you are doing. I visit your blog daily to see what you have to say.

21. Monica says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I just love your blog. I get some many good ideas! I think you are a wonderful person and have a beautiful family. I have such super sensitive skin that tends to dry out and I am scared way from those types of cleaning methods. Any advice?

22. Cara says
    Posted August 11, 2016

You’ve totally gotten me out of the same old makeup routine and I’m much more dating because of it. And i can’t even tell you how many hair tutorials of yours have stuck around! 🙂
    Keep on keeping on!
    Seriously, I love seeing you have so much fun with your boys, my one year old is a high maintenance dude too and it’s so nice seeing a bit of light on the other end if the tunnel with my two boys.

• Cara says

Or daring, whatevs ?

23. Tara says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Adore everything about you. You’re a wonderful mom, wife and human being! My little guy is two months younger than David. I started following you while we were pregnant for baby gear reviews. I can not tell you how much your advice, down to earth attitude and honesty have helped me as a first time mom!. Keep being the wonderful person you are!! I love hearing what you have to say about so many topics.

thanks Tara!

24. Kayla says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I saw your snap story today, and I just wanted to apologize on behalf of the person leaving you these terrible comments. You should be proud of yourself by responding the way the Lord expects – very few people are as strong as you.

Thanks Kayla!

25. JoAnna says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I was basically GAPING at your perfect, dewey skin this week, so thank you for sharing your secrets! 🙂 I’ve never tried serum (I know you’re shocked) and I’m definitely going to try that No7! Working out lots does a number on your skin doesn’t it?! I’ve been breaking out like crazy. Thanks as always for sharing your secrets!

26. Ashley says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Kate, you’re awesome and most of us know it!!! I’m glad you can see past that horrible comment and sad sad person. I love everything you post and look forward to reading your blog, and checking in on your life through snapchat and Instagram. Keep keeping your head up and being the awesome blogger, Momma, and person you are!

27. Kate says
    Posted August 11, 2016

You are such a beauty, but inside and out! Just saw your snaps, and jealousy brings out the worst in people. Prayers for the sad, lonely person trying to tarnish your blog! Xo

28. Stephanie Looser says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I’ve been following you for a few years now and I love your posts and pictures and snaps!!!! I can’t believe someone would say such nasty things and I’m so glad you don’t let them bother you because IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

29. Stacey says
    Posted August 11, 2016

You handle yourself with such grace! I love your blog posts – I also have two baby boys ages 2 and 7 months so I find your site very relatable! Thanks for being a great example – not only for hair and makeup, but motherhood and poise as well 🙂

30. Erin Walker says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I have followed you since you started your blog I’m not much of commenter.. But I really enjoy all of your posts and watching your family grow! Keep up all your wonderful work! I’m sad for people who feel the need to be mean:/ hugs! ?

31. Christina says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I am a first time mom who loves reading your blog and following your snaps. They make me laugh, give me great ideas, and are sometimes the highlight to some very tough days spent at home with my little girl. Thank you for doing what you do and selflessly rising above insignificant comments and criticism.

32. Stacy says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Luckily our worth lies in Christ and not trolling commenters! 🙂 You do you, sister.

33. Noelle McKaig says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Keep doing you Kate! I’ve followed for years and especially love following you on snapchat! My sister and I talk about you all the time like we know you and everyone always laughs at us but we relate so well to you and feel like we know you personally sometimes! So keep posting, keep smiling, and have a fabulous day! ?

34. Courtney says
    Posted August 11, 2016

We love you Kate!!! Keep doing what you’re doing and your attitude about negative commenters is spot on!! You are a beautiful woman and mother and I love seeing your posts and Snapchats!! Maybe that girl should focus her energy on brushing up on her grammar, particularly the “your, you’re” ?

35. Jen says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Wow. What a sad person that poster must be. You are the only blog I read and I thoroughly enjoy it. I’m at the same stage of life as you are and you really speak to my interests. As much as those comments hurt, you know they aren’t true and as hard as it may be, pray for them. They need it.

36. Amber says
    Posted August 11, 2016

It seems like people live to tear others down. This person literally follows you just to keep up with your life so they can insult it. That just doesn’t seem like a pleasant life to live if you ask me! I absolutely love reading women’s blogs and supporting so many different personalities online. I watch a lot of “beauty influencers” on youtube because I just love their larger than life style and it’s very fun to watch, not to mention I absolutely love all things beauty! But what drew me to you was you are so incredibly home grown and down to earth! You are that every day beautiful woman that so many people look up to and want to be friends with. I too live in Raleigh, so that also is a reason I love watching your videos and reading your blogs! I feel like we are friends even though I have never met you! I also am apart of your snapchat fam and you are just a breathe of fresh air every day! Keep staying true to yourself, because you are amazing!

37. Shelley says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I have been using a Clarisonic for almost 2 years now, and though I love it I think I might make the switch to the Foreo. I have heard extremely good things about it and it’s apparently less harsh than the Clarisonic and you don’t have to change the brush heads. I’ve heard great things about the No 7 line, especially their serum, so I’d like to try that as well.

38. Gina Sharpe says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I follow many different bloggers but you are my all time favorite. If I’m short on time, I always read yours first. I am a 54 year old empty-nester but still love watching your videos and your snapchats. I have learned so much about hair and makeup from you. I appreciate your honesty and the hard work you obviously put into your blog.

39. Lisa says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Omg lol! I seriously started laughing because that comment is so ABSURDDDDD. You are the cutest, most down-to-earth, and relatable human being of all time. People are honestly insane.

40. Lauren says

I ❤️ Kate

41. Sandy says
    Posted August 11, 2016

You handle yourself with much class and grace. I love your blogs. This mean person has issues that will hopefully be addressed ASAP!

42. Anna says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Kate, I have followed your blog for years. You are stunning.

43. Gena says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Wow-no one deserves that, I may not agree with everything you post, but I do enjoy your blog/Instagram- I get lots of inspiration from your outfits/makeup/hair/parenting. Thanks for keeping it real and keeping it classy! 🙂

44. Hannah says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Kate, you just keep being “boring”. We all love you! Isn’t it unfortunate that some people have nothing else better to do than to make up awful things about someone they DON’T EVEN KNOW. Life is too short to be mean. So much simpler to be nice. I love your posts. I love you. I just feel like you’re my cool friend and you have all the best tips and tricks. We’ll be friends forever ?

45. sahara says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I should try the origins one 🙂

xo,

46. Candace says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Love you Kate and love your blog and Snapchat. Your children are adorable,as are you!!!
    Don’t let the haters get you down because you have lots of followers who enjoy what you have to say and love that you share all your secrets with us.
    Keep up the fantastic job!!!!!
    Big hugs, Candace

47. Mindy says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Thank you for sharing your summer routine! It has been super hot here in Texas too. I was curious what BB cream you have been using this summer? I feel like I have tried so many and just haven’t found one I really love yet.

48. Jamie says

#teamkate

49. Megan says
    Posted August 11, 2016

The very ugly rude comment isn’t even worth a reply. However, Kate I wanted you to know how much I enjoy all your posts and following you on snapchat. The real ness you share with all of us is very refreshing. I don’t really read/fallow any other bloggers but tell everyone that asks me anything about hair or makeup about small things blog. Please don’t give this person another thought. I will pray for them she really needs help.

50. Megan Haynie says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Wow! I just read the blog today and the unfortunate comments. This person needs some help. I love your blog and I’m sure this person is just jealous of you. just ignore her and keep doing what you do.

51. Jessica says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Hi Kate, just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I love your blog :). I’m also a young mom of two boys (aged 1 and 3 — craziness!!) and love coming to your blog for a break! You are positive and fun and I love the content on small things. Thank you for putting yourself out there and taking the time to share :). Enjoy those babies!!

52. gturn62 says
    Posted August 11, 2016

That comment from “Kate’s double chin” is so ridiculous that it must have come from some silly kid/teenager just acting out. The grammar and spelling are so bad that I’d hate to think an adult wrote it. I wouldn’t take that post seriously, Kate. It’s too silly to even acknowledge.

• Sarah says
      Posted August 12, 2016

I totally agree with this. That post was so over-the-top ridiculous, it should not be given a second thought. Kate, reading your blog has totally improved my appearance and has given me more self confidence. I totally appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts. You are such a Godsend!

53. Caileigh Hynes says
    Posted August 11, 2016

Kate! I just wanted to come to your blog and leave some love because I saw your snap. I am also a mama to a sweet baby boy. You are the only blogger I regularly follow!! Even my husband knows who you are because I start sentences with “Kate Small Things said…” ? I LOVE your hair tutorials and I totally trust your product recommendations! I’m not sure why that woman thought that any of that post was okay, she’s clearly crazy bananas. You are a GREAT mom and beautiful human being. Keep doing what you’re doing!

54. Mel says
    Posted August 11, 2016

I love the Mia Fit. Since I’ve been working out 6x per week, my skin has been a mess. It’s so important to clean your face after a workout! I want to try the soy cleanser 🙂

Mel | http://www.thegossipdarling.com

55. Laura says
    Posted August 12, 2016

I am a 54 year old new grandma who loves your post and has used a ton of your tips, I love your blog. Thanks for all you do and for not letting idiotic comments stop you.

Thank you!

56. Jen S. says
    Posted August 12, 2016

Well if that comment was not online bullying at its worst, I don’t know what is. That poor, sad creature is obviously really young – we all see the grammer, hear the immature tone…am I right, GURLZ?!? ????). Perhaps this blog is a little too classy for the likes of her and too grown up. I would certainly not give this another thought. I just hope she grows up and becomes a better person than who she is now.

Kate – you make the world a more beautiful place with your wonderful blog. Even if you cannot take out all the ugly in the world (as we all probably felt when we read that most absurd and ridiculous comment), just know that for one dark soul trying to ruin the likes of your amazing spirit and kind soul, you have hundreds more who clearly support you and love you?

#teamkate

57. Jen S. says
    Posted August 12, 2016

PS: Origins products are fantastic! I loved tonsee the eyecream in your video as I have not tried that yet. Their clay masks are amazing!!

58. DanielleF says
    Posted August 12, 2016

You are my all time favorite blogger If you’re a bore then I am too!!! Your honesty and realness is beautiful! You have a gorgeous family and are so fun to follow! I’m so sorry people feel the need to be so mean, but you handled it so well, more people need to be like you when handling negative people!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Danielle! 🙂

59. Alyssa says
    Posted August 12, 2016

Oh my goodness people are CRAZY! I’m glad you can laugh about this one because it is so out of control.

Love this post. I’ve been curious about the No. 7 serum so thanks for posting about it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

60. Melissa says
    Posted August 12, 2016

Kate, I love hearing about your product recommendations. I am curious if you have tried anything from Beautycounter? I love that they have cosmetics without all the additives, but I am curious how they compare to other products you have used.

61. diane says
    Posted August 14, 2016

do you have a recommendation for eye makeup remover…?

62. Posted September 19, 2016

The best routine I ever did was watching what I out into my mouth. I was on prednisone for a while and my skin was amazing. It became lighter and whiter and clearer. Shame that stuff has other side effects

63. Posted November 13, 2016

I love that Origins eye cream, so good for brightening that under eye area!

Danielle

64. Alicia Elmer says
    Posted December 19, 2016

Thanks for sharing…

65. Marya says
    Posted April 18, 2017

Thanks for sharing. I will try this routine.

66. Posted June 1, 2017

Nice skin care tips for summer

67. Posted June 8, 2017

Drink lots of water in summer, Water keeps skin cells hydrated and working fine so drink water to keep wrinkles away. Water plumps the skin cells up making them look less wrinkled. Also it flushes impurities and toxins out of the system keeping your face fresh and clean and thus aid in reducing the breakouts and acne

68. Posted June 23, 2017

Sunscreen Always
    Exfoliate All Over
    Drink Up
    Hydrate With Lotion
    Summer Glow
    Love Your Toes

69. Posted July 20, 2017

Nice summer routine help to get glowing skin …

70. Alia says
    Posted June 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing great tips. I glad to share my skin care secret Annimateo. It Provides organic products, Which help you to stay your skin glow and young.