I recently went out of town, but with holiday travel coming up I thought I would share a few of my beauty travel tips!
Included in the image are not all of the beauty products I take, but these are the first to go in my bags because I definitely do not want to forget them.
- POND’S Original Wet Cleansing Towelettes. These are so easy to travel with, and I keep a few of the smaller packages in my travel container so I have one on hand to bring on a trip! They cleanse and hydrate, so you won’t need to pack your intensive moisturizer as well!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo. Over a 2 week span, a few different people told me this was their favorite dry shampoo. Naturally, I had to give it a try and it is, in fact, a really great dry shampoo! I love the texture it gives my roots, and the smell isn’t overpowering.
- I hang onto the bags that some jewelry comes packaged in to separate my clips and bobby pins out from my bag with my comb and brush.
- The Naked2 Basics palette ranks as my very favorite palette. You can create a simple daytime eye look, or smoke it up for evening.
- I try to pack my dual ended brushes for traveling, just to save on space!
- The RMS living luminizer is the perfect highlighter for the inner corners of your eyes! Perfect to brighten your face up after a long day of travel.
- The Naked Flushed palette is my bronzer, blush and highlight, all in one container. Again, keeping it simple and compact!
- I bring a handful of small bags to sort everything into, and these are just the right size.
- I can’t go anywhere without a fabric elastic. I use it at night, and I keep it nearby in case I need to pull my hair back.
- This may seem unusual, but my greatest fear is arriving to my destination only to realize I’ve had a makeup or hair product explosion. So, I tape my palettes shut, and tape the caps on my hair products as well.
I don’t like to have a lot of options when I travel. Whether it’s for business or leisure, I like to do all the thinking and preparing beforehand so I can be fully present wherever I’m heading. Taking the time to pack well, and make sure I have everything that I need, helps me enjoy a trip so much more. I do the same with my clothes as well, and try to bring items that I can wear more than once and mix together.
I hope my taping tip helps you avoid any potential disasters. And the last perk of the POND’S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes is that you don’t have to worry about a liquid cleanser exploding mid-travel either!
So here’s to fewer mishaps, smooth and easy packing, and fun trips!
this post was created in partnership with POND’S, a brand I love and have used for years!