June Favorites

Now that it’s July, it’s time for my June Favorites video! Grits made an appearance as well (remember this video?) but seemed rather uninterested.
The majority of the products that I loved this past month are hair and skin care related. I only grabbed a few makeup products to throw in there at the end.

Comments

Kristina at Pretty Shiny Sparkly just featured the Orgins Ginsing eye cream as her June favorites as well. Do you follow her? She’s another lovely fair skin/blonde that I love to follow. http://prettyshinysparkly.com/ I have those tweezers in bright orange and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I’ve even caught my bf using them. :)

Love your favorites videos, Kate! I’ve been loving the Pureology volume shampoo/conditioner, but I’ve been thinking about giving Living Proof a go next. You convinced me :)

I think it is funny that you said, “you don’t want to jingle.” I actually love to jingle! Noisy bracelets that jingle are my favorite. I like people to know I am in the room :)

Oh, I love Living Proof (I used to work with the MIT Faculty member that created it and I would go to their lab to let them test the new products on my hair before they became big!). I’m a huge fan of the No Frizz line. It’s one of the few hair care products that does what it claims to do.

I recently tried the Living Proof nourishing styling cream on a whim. I love it. I have very curly hair, and it leaves my curls so soft and frizz free. I plan on trying other Living Proof products when I use up my current shampoo and conditioner.

So you’ve replaced Benefit’s It’s Potent! with the Origins eye cream? And is this hairstyle similar to your “just bend the ends” tutorial? I LOVE it!

I love Origins! I pretty much love everything they have. I’m not really a fan of my current eye cream, so I think I’ll try out the GinZing eye cream. I love the iridescent factor. Anything for these dark circles!

If you like the Vitazing eye cream, you will probably really like the Bitazing face moisturizer. I got one in my Borchbox and was so impressed I had to get the full size.

BRONZER ALERT! Kate, I’m also a fair skinned beauty and LOVE the Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Desert Sun (with shimmer). Curious if you have ever tried it!

The Origins GinZing is one of my favorites! I used to work at Dillard’s and got hooked on that stuff. It really helps my dark circles and makes me feel so awake!

enjoyed the favorites! I agree, about The Body Shop bottles being hard to squeeze! I’ll have the try the shower cream, I love Coconut!

I recently bought my first body shop product, its the ginger shampoo for itchy scalp. I really love it. I also love that they have good prices and you can buy the smaller bottle to try it out. And they have a money back guarantee, win win!

LOL! you are funny Kate. I must say the whole body shop unsqueezable bottle is hilarious …and precisely why the terrorists hate us…or as most people call it a “first world problem”lol! “as I am standing in a room devoted souly to being clean…the hot water comes out of the faucet instantly and runs for as long as you need (unless it’s unusually long shower) and the coconut soap takes forever to come out of a prepackaged bottle!” lol…
    great vids your voice is super soothing…not in a creepy way but me and my 7 month old just sit here and watch you…ha!

I always feel like I have really dirty feet too! I don’t know if you have tried the ballet liners for heels and flats, but I love them! They keep the insides of your shoes cleaner.

I love all things Origins!! I use their High Potency Night a Mins mineral night cream, I have the ginzing as well as the Plantscription anti aging eye cream (got a full size free from Sephora during a special)and I have their Drink Up night mask. Yes, I’m a bit obsessed, but for good reason :) I use the Drink Up night mask once or twice a week after using the Purology micro scrubber exfoliant (that you recommended). I definitely recommend trying more Origins products. You won’t be disappointed!