I hope you all had a good week!
It has turned to summer around these parts, which is very much right on time, and I’m enjoying the few final weeks of low humidity before my hair starts to become quite a hassle to style!
My mom is coming this weekend and then my family is taking a trip over memorial day weekend down to south carolina–so lots to look forward to next week!
Here are my top 5 things this week!
1. My new iphone case arrived! I ordered this one from Rifle Paper Co. and absolutely love it. I chose the slim case ( I really don’t like bulky, rubber-y cases ) and am very pleased with it!
*follow on instagram at K8_smallthings
2. I’m really loving Oscar Blandi’s Hair Lift mousse. I mentioned it in a few videos this month, so there’s a chance you’ve heard me talk about it already. I use it in conjunction with Aquage Uplifiting Foam, although each of these products on their own would be great! If you can’t get your hands on Aquage products (can only be purchased at Aquage salons), try this from Oscar Blandi.
3. My husband and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday. It has truly been a wonderful 4 years, and I’m so thankful for the time we’ve had together “just the two of us”. While we of course look forward to having children, I’ll always cherish these years we had!
4. I deep conditioned my hair with this mask this week. I just love the way it smells and how it makes my hair feel!
5. The mocha cookie crumble has returned to Starbucks for the summer. It will never compare to how delicious the Mint Mocha Chip was (remember that?) but it has become a favorite “dessert” drink of mine!
How was your week? If you write a high five for friday post, link up over at Lauren Elizabeth!